Home Forums IDIC – JOINT FACTION COMMUNICATIONS NETWORK: OPEN CHANNEL Upcoming PVP Event for all IDIC members!

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author
    Keymaster

Greetings Everyone,

Kara and I have been discussing the idea of organizing and confirming a PVP event for our fleet and any other fleets i.e. fleet alliances or friends from outside the game. This will ensure us we have the numbers and for the event to go ahead in regards to the time zone challenge. We have decided that the PVP event can be structured with a mixture of KDF or FED and the first tournament will be a space PVP.

I would first like to know how many of you would be interested in this event? If possible we would like as many there to participate. This is for enjoyment only, we do not want people to feel they have to attend for the sake of duty. We are simply wanting to help you guys to especially ensure that ‘fun’ is brought back into the fleet and amongst ourselves. This is an event to bring us all together as a fleet, no matter if you are a old or new member.

If you feel that you have the skills or would simply like to join us in this exciting event please reply by writing your name below the below post titled “Confirmed Participants for the PVP”.

Thank you and all the best.

-PLASMA
    Keymaster

Confirmed Participants for the PVP

Please note a date and time will be scheduled asap

1) Kara
    2) Plasma
    3) CatStar
    4) Makhorkin
    5) Dante
    6) Law
    7) Artemis- Fleet Alliance L.O.D
    8) Ingrid

-PLASMA
    Keymaster
    -PLASMA
    Keymaster

THREAD CLOSED: Issue Resolved or Old Topic

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • The topic ‘Upcoming PVP Event for all IDIC members!’ is closed to new replies.