Home Forums IDIC – JOINT FACTION COMMUNICATIONS NETWORK: OPEN CHANNEL **UFP and KDF Fleet Integration**

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author
    Keymaster

Greetings All,

Kara and I have discussed integrating the KDF and Fed fleets into one organization. Of course we are one organization in reality, however having different officers on either side etc is a bit confusing and now that the KDF interest is increasing a bit we feel the time is right to merge operations.

Besides the obvious restrictions in teaming and events scheduling, every other aspect of the fleet will be integrated.

The Officers on both sides will hold the same positions in each fleet. The only difference will be that the top leadership will be different.

UFP
      Fleet Admiral/-I.D.I.C- Founder/UFP Branch Founder -Plasma
      Fleet Admiral Londi
      Executive Officer Law Marshall

KDF
      Fleet General/KDF Branch Founder Kara
      Fleet General/-I.D.I.C- Founder -Plasma
      Executive Officer TO BE CHOSEN

More information on this will follow in the coming days as I integrate the websites and forums etc. Please post any questions you may have below. Thanks for your time.

-PLASMA
    Keymaster

I have just finished moving around the forums to the new integrated format. Please be aware that NO posts have been lost and previous links to post that I may have posted on fleet mails etc. should be the same even though they have been moved.

I still need to upload and update the image graphics, including some new KDF patches I have been working on 🙂 so please bare with me.

I will be updating the fleet website and integrating everything over there in the next few days.

no longer fed or kli at the beginning.

Thanks for being patient.

-PLASMA
    Keymaster

THREAD CLOSED: Issue Resolved, Old Topic, Announcement or Reference

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • The topic ‘**UFP and KDF Fleet Integration**’ is closed to new replies.