Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author
    Keymaster

Yes, the plan was to show the team step by step in actual combat. Its best to show there. Here is a quick sheet for ground combat, the reason for it being localiised to a hazard team is, the ones in the team where to represent players who where dedicated to the fleet, our tactics would stay in this fleet only. When others browse this forum, they will see our fleets tactics and strategies…even those who have left to rival fleets, they will now have access to all of this and will most likely exploit it. But, this seems to be the only way to do my job sry.

-PLASMA
    Keymaster

Here is a quick sheet for space.

-PLASMA
    Keymaster

I’ve rearranged posts a bit and organised this new private forum for you to use with your team. I wasn’t suggesting that we make all our info public, I didn’t mean it to come across that way, just that we provide some rudimentary guides for all members.

Let me know who you would like added to this forum and I will grant them access.

-PLASMA
    Keymaster

Thanks for adding a security net for me Plasma, btw, I like the badge u made for the Hazard Team ^^

Right now the Hazard team seems to be just me, so ive been training with Flash Dashing, getting used to hardcore battles with that toon. The Hazard team uniforms are still the same, those who wish to join may do so by asking me. The only time we wear them is when we are training, or running stfs. PvP matches outside of training, u can wear what ever. The point of the uniform is more then just Star Trek RP, its meant to show a sence of team.

-PLASMA
    Keymaster

If the hazard team is still affective, I am happy and still keen to be apart of it as discussed.

Cheers 🙂

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.