Home Forums Star Wars: The Old Republic (SWTOR) General Discussion & FAQ SWTOR: Galactic Starfighter Early Access Is Live

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author
    Keymaster

SWTOR: Galactic Starfighter Early Access Is Live

Galactic Starfighter is Updating as I type. I’m looking forward to taking a look later tonight or tomorrow at the new content 🙂

http://www.swtor.com/info/news/blog/20131203

Star Wars™: The Old Republic™ “Starfighter Customization” Trailer
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bjOCGgUbKOc

[youtube:1xvoimsb]bjOCGgUbKOc[/youtube:1xvoimsb]

-PLASMA
    Keymaster

Heya,
    I’m also updating as I type… But from what I see the starfighter missions are pvp only. To be honest, I’m a bit dissapointed by that as my interest in pvp is low to none …
    Hopefully, in the future, they will add pve story on that too ….

-PLASMA
    Keymaster

I agree it should be created for both pvp and pve…

Looks like a mouse is finally in order .

-PLASMA
    Keymaster

From what i saw until today from the “Starfighter” Extension, it looks more like a game in the game. There is no relation with the rest of the game levels/classes, have its own reward/leveling system.
    I hope that they will finally integrate it with the rest of the game.
    Some nice to have feature would be:
    – integration with character story and levels
    – integration with character class (remember, Luke used to use the force to fire torpedoes with great accuracy, bounty hunters and smugglers could have some extra evasive manouvers abilities, military should be known by firepower, etc …)
    – integration with the current game reward system (commendations, credits) and with current progression (starfighter XP should count on a character general XP and legacy XP)
    Otherwise the whole “Starfighter” extension will remain just that: a game within a game, without miuch to do with the actual SWTOR game, to favor those that loosk for a shootout distraction within SWTOR.

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.