Home Forums DAWN STAR – OPEN HOLONET SW TOR teaming and levelling

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author
    Keymaster

Hi everyone,

I am going to be focusing on levelling my toons on SW for a while. I will be on STO for shorter amounts of time to help out as fleet ambassador and join in on the fleet events when I can.

The levelling has been taking a while and I am keen for my first toon Qualeesh to be maxed.
    It would be great if we could find time to team up and help eachother level.I have tried teaming with random people in SW and some are seriously not helpful plus it is hard to find a team for the heroics and flashpoints at the time needed…
    Please let me know when a suitable time would be to team? Thanks Plasma for letting us know what times you will be on. I will endeavour to be on Tuesday and Thursdays also 🙂

It might be an idea to schedule a meeting for SW-TOR as we havn’t talked about a few things regarding the new guild banks and I’m not sure how they work. What do u think Londi?

Thanks and enjoy
    Alanna

-PLASMA
    Keymaster

Sorry for the late absence from all games, it was Easter over here and now I returned back home.
    I’ll be on on thursday around the announced hours for teaming up and leveling 🙂
    See you soon,
    Kara

-PLASMA
    Keymaster

No Worries Kara, Hristos Anesti, Im not sure if they say the same in Romania 🙂

-PLASMA
    Keymaster

*smiles* is actualy something that translates in english as “Hristos resurected” and the reply is “Indeed He did”.
    Thank you and see you soon in-game 🙂

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.