Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author
    Keymaster

Shard & Character Info

Here are my neverwinter details for those interested 🙂

Shard: Dragon
    Name: Zoastra

I chose Half-Elf, Great Weapon Fighter just to try it out.

I’m in a queue, position 7438, lol.

[attachment=0:2d0nhqhh]screenshot_2013-05-01-20-23-50.jpg[/attachment:2d0nhqhh]

-PLASMA
    Keymaster

Cool Plas 🙂 Did you get on eventually?

-PLASMA
    Keymaster

Took about an hour to get on. I don’t think it’s that great, but I’ll give it a few tries.

-PLASMA
    Keymaster

Hello all sorry for the absence on ghe forums so much going onin real life lately, but everything is beginning to cool down. I just finished downloading neverwinter and i have created a control wizard named Xanei and i am also in the dragon shard as well so hopefully plasma you can show me around in the game a little later on. My overall impressions of the gameare very nicei am loving the combat system for the mage by pushing shift and any direction button you teleport away or by pushing any direction to get out of the way, its limited because of of your stamina. Hopefully this game will catch on.

-PLASMA
    Keymaster

Hiya, cool. The controls on the Geat Weapon Fighter are ok, I dont like that the look is bound to the mouse, having played sto and tor for so long it is really confusing me. I wish I could figure out a way to remap everything to STO style.

-PLASMA
    Keymaster

hey I am loving the controls for the control wizard cause when you need to dodge from an attack you teleport and away and the ice blast aoe attack is pretty good just is taking some getting use too so far I have only reached level 4 right now hopefully I can get there sooner but probably wont happen because with the romulans coming out in a couple of weeks and I have bought the legacy pack and want to play with the new toys I have bought

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.