Home Forums Star Trek Online (STO) General Discussion & FAQ S7 – Tribble Server: Season 7 Tribble Test Weekend

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)
  • Author
    Keymaster

S7 – Tribble Server: Season 7 Tribble Test Weekend
    By PWE_BranFlakes @ November 1, 2012 at 1:30pm

This coming weekend is a Tribble Test Weekend! Not only can you test out the new content releasing with the launch of Season 7: New Romulus, but you can earn a special reward for doing so. Information about our upcoming content update can be found throughout the Season 7 News Dev Blog Index.

Log on to Tribble and test Season 7 this weekend from the time Tribble is patched with its update tomorrow until 10AM PDT on Monday, November 5th*. We’ll be collecting lots of data and feedback this weekend as we prepare for the launch of “New Romulus”. You’ll have a chance to play with the developers, and for our more serious testers, we have a special reward in store to thank you for coming out and helping us to make Season 7 the best update yet!

While you are testing, please leave your feedback in the “Tribble – General Discussion and Feedback” forum found here, http://sto-forum.perfectworld.com/forumdisplay.php?f=250.

Tribble Test Weekend Reward

Play on Tribble for at least one (1) hour and earn an exclusive reward. The reward will be revealed and available at a currently unannounced date after the launch of Season 7.

For more information on the Tribble Test Server, including instructions on how to download the test server and how to transfer a character from Holodeck to Tribble, please read this FAQ, https://support.perfectworld.com/app/answers/detail/a_id/4135.

We’re looking forward to seeing you on Tribble and reading your feedback!

*IMPORTANT NOTES: As Tribble is a test environment, and while we are planning on the latest update to it to go live tomorrow, it is subject to change – please watch the “Tribble – Announcements and Release Notes” forum here for information. If there are any changes to the Tribble Test Weekend plans, we will update this post and the forum thread linked below.

http://sto-forum.perfectworld.com/showthread.php?t=431581

Originally Posted: http://sto.perfectworld.com/news/?p=739171

-PLASMA
    Keymaster

Quite a Large Zone. This is the Staging Area.

-PLASMA
    Keymaster

Inside the Embassy.

-PLASMA
    Keymaster

I know this
    I can’t wait until Sunday night when I get home to try it out
    And to not have a computer on your birthday is very boring

-PLASMA
    Keymaster

Wooo, Happy Birthday Xante 🙂

I just moved into another area and you can breed some of the animals on the planet as Doff missions 🙂 – woo More Pets for me.

This zone is very large, a lot of work by Cryptic on this one.

I’ve compiled a large map of the zone for those interested.

[attachment=1:e7uu9r1r]new_romulus_small.jpg[/attachment:e7uu9r1r]

-PLASMA
    Keymaster

Ya 23 on Nov 3rd

-PLASMA
    Keymaster

They’ve added a clever way of getting you to explore the planet, there are transporter points scattered across the planet and you have to get to them all on foot before you can use them to transport from pad to pad. Great idea, I think Im going to leave the in-depth exploring until it goes live tho.

This planet reminds me of a TOR planet, but with much less going on, lol.

-PLASMA
    Keymaster

Same but I am going to embed myself into the new fleet starbase features so here can know better what the embassy stuff is like

-PLASMA
    Keymaster

THREAD CLOSED: Issue Resolved or Old Topic

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)
  • The topic ‘S7 – Tribble Server: Season 7 Tribble Test Weekend’ is closed to new replies.