Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author
    Keymaster

I know Meowstar posted about rude gamers who call people noobs, and commit general hazing, but I keep running into this! 🙁

I hate being talked to like this!! It totally grosses me out!

-PLASMA
    Keymaster

Its disgusting and wrong… I can’t believe people think they have the right to talk to someone like that. The thing is i’m not sure if placing a report on them will help as their are so many of these types out there 😥

-PLASMA
    Keymaster

Its sad that they resort to doing that.
    Not sure if adding to ignore list removes hearing/seeing them in local chat, or if its just they can’t directly talk to you.
    Same as reporting them..there are too many that do it.
    But I’d do both if it made you feel better over it.
    It’s unfortunately a part of every MMO.

Side note: I wish the game would allow us to never queue for stf’s or pvp’s with people on ignore list too, or allow you to boot them from a team. That would be a bonus. I hate doing randoms with people who sit there and do nothing, only for them to get loot at end.

-PLASMA
    Keymaster

Very unfortunate that this happens. I’ve had it happen when using female toons and it has happened to other fleet members also. I think Law has summed it up well, unfortunately there’s nothing much that can be done. I hope none of our fleet or other guilds members would behave like that. I’d like to believe that we’re better people and gamers.

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.