Home Forums DAWN STAR – OPEN HOLONET R&R Weekend

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author
    Keymaster

Greetings everyone 🙂
    As I was off games for more then a week, I planned for myself a full R&R weekend in SWTOR.
    That means that during this weekend I’ll be around most of the time, leveling some of my toons or farming for credits.
    If you plan to be around this weekend, please let me know by posting in here with the faction, date and time (and timezone – i’ll make the conversions) so that we might be able to team up and help you leveling up faster.
    Also, as some of you are closing to lvl 50, I think it would be a good time to have a meeting sometimes soon, to discuss a bit about advance fighting, attack rotations and such, to optimize your fighting styles.
    I can provide insights about optimized attacks rotations for the following classes/specializations: assasin/darkness (tank), marauder/carnage, sorcerer/lighting (dps), sorcerer/healing, shadow/defence (tank).
    Also I can provide insights about how to plan the fighting rotations for sniper, mercenary, sentinel, gunslinger.
    As I’ll probably play on both light/dark sides, please look for me on both sides before thinking that I’m not around at that time.
    However, I’ll be on my main toon (Iskara – dark side) saturday around 8 am GMT, if you would like to have a small gathering to discuss general principles of advance fighting.
    If I’ll have the time, I’ll post in here an introduction for advance fighting/attack rotations, asap. A good resource for those infos you may also find on: http://dulfy.net
    Looking forward to see you,
    Kara

-PLASMA
    Keymaster

Hi Kara,

Thank you for the information. I would be keen to learn more about the sniper class and how to maximise the best fighting techniques for the advanced levels. Unfortunately I don’t think I will be on TOR as much this weekend as I am planning to check out the romulan legacy faction on STO and will most likely be start levelling there. If I do plan to come on TOR I will send you an email so we can meet up 🙂

Cheers and all the best!

-PLASMA
    Keymaster

Greetings everyone 🙂
    The weekend is closing by and I barely wait for another (but less intensive then last weekend) R&R weekend.
    I’ll be mostly playing on republic side, where i renamed my Jedi Sentinel toon into Is’Kara and which I leveled up to 51 for the moment. I’ll probably make the final push for 55 in the upcoming weekend.
    I’d also love to team up with those that would choose SW:TOR to play during the weekend with either Is’kara or with Alfifa (Jedi Sage in her early 30 😉 ).
    Also, on the republic side, I’ll be doing my dailies/weeklies on O’drade at some point.
    There will be also some time when I’ll play on empire side during the weekend, doing my dailies/weeklies on Ilum, Black Hole and Section X, with Iskara and Harishka toons.
    If any of you knows when will you be playing and would like to team up, please let me know in here, so that I can schedule my play times accordingly to be on the right faction/toon at those times 🙂
    If impromptu, there will be no problem, look for me on the toons listed above and if I’ll not be in certain heroics/ops, I’ll be more then happy to join you in your quests 🙂
    Best regards,
    Kara

-PLASMA
    Keymaster

I’ll be on and off TOR this weekend Kara 🙂 I am really keen to have my sith levelled, not long to go now 😀

Hope to see you there!

-PLASMA
    Keymaster

Woo thanx for being there Kara 🙂

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.