Home Forums IDIC – JOINT FACTION COMMUNICATIONS NETWORK: OPEN CHANNEL RED ALERT: SPACE PVP TOURNAMENT – SUN 26TH AUG 7PM (GMT+10)

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author
    Keymaster

Hi Everyone,

You are invited to join the biggest space PVP that IDIC has ever hosted 🙂 Please check the fleet events tab in the forum for the exact specifics. It is most important that you RSVP in game, this is to allow us to host you to the best of our ability and to prepare the teams for the event.

Please note the date and time is set for GMT+10 – Sydney Australia at 7pm Sunday 26th August
    Please check the chart at the bottom for your local times.

Space PVP Tournament

*Date: August 26th (GMT+10)
    *Time: 7pm start (GMT+10) – 6:30 arrival
    *Meeting Place: ESD (instance # will be specified)

N.B: You may choose to use FED or KDF

I look forward to seeing you all there!

-PLASMA
    Keymaster

Thanks for posting the time zones up Plas- most helpful 🙂

-PLASMA
    Keymaster

No prob at all, hope it’s helpful.

-PLASMA
    Keymaster

here are the PvP results

-PLASMA
    Keymaster

Just wanted to say that it was alot of fun and Thanks Alanna for organising.
    Small notes I got was:
    1. That the time can be shifted maybe an hour ealier for next time so the other fleet may have more joining and we can perhaps get in a ground pvp as well as a space pvp.
    2. PVP is fun and looks like we all had fun from the chat afterwards – which is great.
    3. Check your results from what Cat posted above to see how you faired. It might be some builds need a bit of tweaking. I am happy to offer advice and help if you want it or to test your build out in combat, but I think overall you all did a great job.
    Regards,

Law.

-PLASMA
    Keymaster

Thanks Law for the briefing:)

I was very happy with how the PVP went. I really ‘plugged’ it and encouraged as many to attend. It was great we had one of our fleet alliance ‘SAW’ join us and a bonus that Jay brought another team mate. In the future it would be great to have as many different people join us from IDIC and our fleet alliance organizations. The challenge we face is the ‘time zone’. There were a few people who were intending on coming, due to this challenge as it was very early in the morning for them, they were not able to make it. As we are usually playing in the GMT+10 Australia time zone, I encourage officers from other countries and timezones to create events that accommodate the other members.

Well done to everyone!

Let’s keep working together. teaming, enjoying STO as a fleet and get involved in the fleet events.
    They are so much fun and you wont regret it 🙂

Best Wishes

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.