Home Forums Star Wars: The Old Republic (SWTOR) General Discussion & FAQ Patch 1.1.5 and the Crystal Vendor

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author
    Keymaster

Yea I know, it sounds like the new Harry Potter movie! 🙂

I wondered what you guys thought of this and whether we might want to hoard rare crystals for the guild?

http://www.mmorpg.com/gamelist.cfm/game/367/feature/6136/Star-Wars-The-Old-Republic-The-Curious-Changes-of-Patch-115.html

“The crystal vendor is particularly interesting, as it will sell rare (or unavailable) color crystals such as cyan, purple, magenta, and even white, in all manner of stat configurations…”

Apparently the vendor is temporary. I don’t know how much these rare crystals will be. As far as having the credits to buy them both my level 18 characters are low on credits. I think it’s because I keep spending them on crafting missions…I’m not sure. Oh, and apparently they are also removing the dark side / light side restriction on items.

-PLASMA
    Keymaster

WOW that sounds great Flash. I never new this crystal vendor existed.
    This can defintly be good for the fleet. i’ll take a look at the website for more details.

p.s. Does this mean u are playing SW _Tor now 😉 Hope so 😎

-PLASMA
    Keymaster

No not yet! My new hard drive is in the post and my quota ticks over Thursday next week so then I will start rebuilding my computer and downloading the game. Hopefully by the week beginning the 12th March I’ll be back on.

I’m not sure when this 1.1.5 patch comes out. Maybe next week.

-PLASMA
    Keymaster

yeh Im not sure when the new patch is coming out, will try and find out.

Excellent, will be good to have u with us Flash =)

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.