Home Forums D & D Neverwinter (DNDNW) General Discussion & FAQ Neverwinter – Open Beta Starting Times & Download Links

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author
    Keymaster

Neverwinter – Open Beta Starting Times & Download Links

If you are a Hero of the North, you will be able to play Neverwinter starting April 25, 2013 at 9 A.M. PDT (Pacific)!

If you are a Guardian of Neverwinter, you will be able to play Neverwinter starting April 27, 2013 at 9 A.M. PDT(Pacific).

Non-Founders will be able to enjoy Neverwinter’s Open Beta on April 30, 2013 at 9 A.M. PDT(Pacific).

-PLASMA
    Keymaster

9 AM PDT means 7PM (Bucharest), 4 PM (London) and 1:30 AM (Sydney).
    On the same page: let us know when you get in, on what server/zone (or how is that called) will you play so that if we’ll decide to play too, to come on the same area 🙂
    All the best!

-PLASMA
    Keymaster

Cool, it is a cryptic game so Im assuming it will be the one server like STO, but you never know.

I havent bought any of the founder packs so Im just going to go in when the general beta starts on the 30th.

The download page is at: http://nw.perfectworld.com/download.

I am downloading via a .Torrent and its 3.61GB which is not too bad for an install. In sure there will be updates after the client is installed so I’ll report on the actual total download size when I can 🙂

Direct Download: http://download.perfectworld.com/nw/Neverwinter_NW.1.20130416a.6.exe
    Via Torrent: http://nw.perfectworld.com/download/torrent

Recommended System Requirements:
    OS: Windows® XP SP3, Windows Vista SP 2, Windows® 7 or Windows 8
    Processor: Intel Core 2 Duo 2.8GHz CPU equivalent or better
    Memory: 2GB RAM or more
    Video: GeForce 8800 or ATI Radeon HD 2900GT performance or better, 512MB+ video ram
    Sound: DirectX 9.0c compatible sound chip or onboard audio capability with the latest sound drivers
    Broadband Internet Connection Required

Minimum System Requirements:
    Processor: Dual-core 2.0GHz CPU or better
    Memory: 1GB RAM
    Video: Shader Model 2.0 or higher, GeForce 6800 or ATI Radeon X850 performance, 128MB+ video ram
    Sound: DirectX 9.0c compatible sound chip or onboard audio capability with the latest sound drivers
    Broadband Internet Connection Required

-PLASMA
    Keymaster

You can just switch to Neverwinter in STO launcher, same with Champions online. All you need is to check ‘show all games’ in options.

-PLASMA
    Keymaster

Cool, i’ll have to check that out 🙂 – Great feature, I hadn’t seen that before. I assume you can download the game thru here as well 🙂

I just launched the client and it downloaded a further 250mb patch which is pretty small. Overall a pretty small download for an MMO 🙂

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.