Home Forums IDIC – JOINT FACTION ENGINEERING CORPS: FLEET HOLDINGS Joint Engineering Report Week 49 – 73

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)
  • Author
    Keymaster

Joint Engineering Report Week 49 – 73

Please Note: Due to the last report being lost because of the forum server error this report is spanning some 5 months.

This will be the final reportwhile the fleet is in shut down. For more information on the shut-down and what YOU need to do as a member please follow this link viewtopic.php?f=122&t=691

With My Thanks

As always I would like to thank all those who placed their resources into our projects, thanks for their time and dedication to the two fleet advancement systems. There are two stand-out contributors, those being Neithy and LawMarshall. These two have been at the fore-front of our fleet management and pivotal in keeping our in-game works running.

I would also like to give citation to CatStar, Sima, Luna, Junker, Rex, Dlight, Xante and Iskara, who have also been a great contributor/chief engineer/leader for our fleet holdings.

I wish that the fleet was able to maintain its momentum and we could look forward to our Spire and Dilithium Mine advancement, but for now this is not practical.

Rewards Program Ended

As of today I am stopping the count of contributions for the rewards program. I have taken the screenshots of todays rankings as they are and will begin tallying the final rewards which I will post in the Rewards Thread viewtopic.php?f=90&t=318thread for those that want to claim them.

My final act for the fleet will be to pay out all rewards by the shut down date in late January/Early Feb (to be announced)

Construction Tier Highest Contributors Competition Ended

Without having to strain my brain too much there are two that have surpassed all others in contributions and they will be awarded the grand prizes for both the Starbases and Embassy’s. It is worthy to note that these two have won all the stages of our competition.

U.F.P. Starbase & Embassy Winner:
    Executive Officer LawMarshall, V.A. Starfleet, United Federation Of Planets

K.I.E. Starbase & Embassy Winner:
    Vice Chancellor Neithy, M.G. Klingon Defense Force, Klingon Imperial Empire

The prizes involved have been mailed out today. Please visit the Rewards Thread for complete prize details viewtopic.php?f=90&t=318

REPORT IN PROGRESS – Please check back later…

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.