Home Forums IDIC – JOINT FACTION ENGINEERING CORPS: FLEET HOLDINGS Joint Engineering Corps: Fleet Starbase Development Projects

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)
  • Author
    Keymaster

-I.D.I.C- KDF Fleet Starbase Development Project

-I.D.I.C- UFP Fleet Starbase Development Project

This forum is for matters relating to Starbase construction. All members are welcome to post comments, suggestions or opinions here.

For more information on how the new Star Base and Fleet Advancement System works, please follow this link.

http://www.guildalliance.org/forum/viewtopic.php?f=16&t=260

-PLASMA
    Keymaster

I really like that design, if u made that, that was excellent work! Ill be helping out the best I can.

-PLASMA
    Keymaster

Thanks Cat, yes I made that.

I’m trying to do a set of icons for the KDF side like I have for the Fed side. I’m not sure about this one, its a bit too busy for my eye so I may simplify it before long. The fed one is more like a NASA patch like it should be, oh well I’ll keep at it.

-PLASMA
    Keymaster

Heya 🙂
    It is indeed a bit loaded ….. but is nice …
    As an starting point idea of a symbol for the KDF side, what do you think of the following one?

-PLASMA
    Keymaster

As a Greek, I like the idea of using the Atreides banner from Dune. Very Klingon-ish design, I’ll see what I can do.

-PLASMA
    Keymaster

I thought that you would like that ideea :))

-PLASMA
    Keymaster

Woo, I have started customizing the icons for the KDF side of the fleet. I have used your Atreides logo idea Kara.

I call the design, ‘House of O’Drade’ , lol even if its a direct Dune copy, lol . I am working on a house banner too, I’ll post it in the next few days 🙂

-PLASMA
    Keymaster

WOW … Looks wonderfull :))

-PLASMA
    Keymaster

wooo, just posted the banner here viewtopic.php?f=74&t=241

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.