Home Forums GA MEMBER: ONLINE STATUS Iskara – offline period

Viewing 12 posts - 1 through 12 (of 12 total)
  • Author
    Keymaster

Greetings,
    In the next period, from May 9th – until May 20th, i’ll be mostly offline as I will have to travel a bit (some conferences). During this time, I might come on for brief periods, also I’ll have daily access to email (yet, I won’t be able to read it as often as usual).
    Most probable online times in the next period will be: Sunday, 12th and Monday, 13th.
    Looking forward to see you all again,
    Kara

-PLASMA
    Keymaster

Heya,
    I’m back, alive and kicking 🙂
    All the best for everyone!

-PLASMA
    Keymaster

Woo, welcome back Kara 🙂

-PLASMA
    Keymaster

Greetings everyone,
    In the next 2 weeks I’ll be mostly offline due to some travels/conferences I have to attend to in RL.
    I’ll have access to internet, though, so, if anything needed, let me know and I’ll try to get on asap (in my evenings/nights) to deal with that.
    All the best,
    Kara

-PLASMA
    Keymaster

With sadness I have to announce that my computer died today …. some sort of power failure, he just went to sleep and never woke up again …
    In any case, the good news is that its still in warranty, and that i have an extended warranty “next business day”-called … if it will truly work this way … I’m about to find out. However, until this will be fixed, it seems that I’m stuck with the forum …. so, please tell me what kind of stories would you like to hear 🙂
    Yours always,
    Kara

-PLASMA
    Keymaster

Oh dear that is no good Kara 🙁

However positive news that you have warranty on it…

I’ll think of a story to ask you 😎

-PLASMA
    Keymaster

We fried your PC with that meeting 🙁

-PLASMA
    Keymaster

Updates:
    Well, it seems that my laptop’s video board finally decided to crash completely, that’s why my laptop stopped working … I took it today to service, they said that this is the problem, ordered a new video board and apparently, they will receive it by tomorrow. As I won’t be able to go and take it back tomorrow, due to some late meetings i have, it seems that i’ll have it back in order and at home the day after tomorrow. It seems that the warranty that I have on it actually helped a bit 🙂 Amazing!!! 😀
    So, I won’t be off for too long 🙂
    On another note, I tried to log in today with my husband’s laptop, but I was barely able to move within my ship, on low settings … Yet, I was able to craft a bit, so a new augmentation kit is available in guild bank (council’s vault).
    Looking forward to see you soon,
    Kara

-PLASMA
    Keymaster

Im laptopless again 🙁 The last days I used my laptop without that video board; now the new video board came, but once installed the laptop crashed again ….
    So, I send my laptop back to service for them to figure out what is wrong ….
    I’ll keep you posted …

-PLASMA
    Keymaster

Ahh 🙁 All the best!

-PLASMA
    Keymaster

Great news 🙂
    My laptop returned home … and seems to work like in the day one 🙂 It’s been over an year since I could not use that secondary video board, and I really forgot how SW:TOR looks in better quality video settings 🙂 Is really amazing 🙂
    [attachment=0:grbvpgec]Screenshot_2013-11-08_19_45_57_112494.jpg[/attachment:grbvpgec]

Looking forward to see you all ingame,
    Kara
    PS: and I can take screenshots again now 😀

-PLASMA
    Keymaster

Woo, looks great, I’m glad they fixed it for you 🙂

Viewing 12 posts - 1 through 12 (of 12 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.