Home Forums DAWN STAR – OPEN HOLONET Infinite TOR Guilds: A Star Wars Gathering

Viewing 11 posts - 16 through 26 (of 26 total)
  • Author
    Keymaster

Greetings everyone,
    A short update about event organizing.
    I’ve met with Londi the other day and he made a proposal to move the event for Sunday, 17th February, at 8:00 am GMT (that means: 10:00 am Bucharest time, 7:00 pm Sydney Time), or anytime within few hours (5-6) after that.
    What do you think? Would you be able to attend to the event in this configuration?
    Also he made a proposal that event would include also a recruitment drive that we would do at the end of it (which I think it would be great, to take the opportunity of having more of us there to get some more members).
    I’ll wait until Wednesday for your replies to publish the final date and time for the event.
    Looking forward for your input,
    Kara

-PLASMA
    Keymaster

Coolness, on my birthday! woohoo! I think I will buy something from the Cartel Market to celebrate!! I will even use my fireworks for this event, mainly because I couldn’t sell them ~.~ I really hope I can join you, I will be partying all day in RL too. <i:)

-PLASMA
    Keymaster

Thanks Kara for the info. I will do my best to attend the party, it sounds like a heap of fun 🙂

The only down side I have atm is I can’t patch. It has been trying to patch for 1 week now and isn’t getting anywhere. I will have to reinstall it once again and hopefully this time it will work…

I’m keen to level my toons and team with u guys in the future 🙂

-PLASMA
    Keymaster
    -PLASMA
    Keymaster

What an advertisement!

Brilliant again Plas 🙂

-PLASMA
    Keymaster

i have seen the place in the dark temple where kara would like to gather for the event and she has run by me the events and it sounds good to me also there will be a weekly recruiting drive on the Empire side to the guild up and running. I hope we will have a decent turnout for the event

-PLASMA
    Keymaster

Greetings everyone,
    About 24 hours left until the gathering in SW:TOR 🙂
    Barely wait to see you all there 🙂
    All the best,
    Kara

-PLASMA
    Keymaster

Thanks Kara,

I was so eager that I came 24 hours earlier- lol my fault hehe 🙂

Will See you tomorrow!

-PLASMA
    Keymaster

8 am gmt thats ok i can attend see you all there 🙂

-PLASMA
    Keymaster

Wooo

Londi, Kara, Ingrid, Scotty (Tibs), Delizze (TOR) and myself attended the small gathering in TOR today 🙂

Many thanks to Kara for the amazing presents and kind words was a big surprise 😀 – Thanks to Londi and Kara for keeping the Guilds alive over there.

Thanks to Delizze for taking us on a Hollocron hunt across Drommund 😀

Thanks to Tibs and Ingrid for making the time to come along.

-PLASMA
    Keymaster

I wish I could have been there, so sorry to miss the fun. It was 2AM, and couldnt keep my eyes open. I love the pictures! Everyone’s toon looks so evil, but Iskaras still looks elegant. I forgot how scary Londi’s is, geez! I’ve logged in today, I hope to see you guys on.

Viewing 11 posts - 16 through 26 (of 26 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.