Home Forums DAWN STAR – OPEN HOLONET -Infinite Jedi Order Guild- CREATED-

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)
  • Author
    Keymaster

Hi All,

We have some great news! We have formed our Jedi guild. This is exciting news for us. I want to extend a warm welcome to anyone who is considering to play SW_ TOR. If you have a Jedi character, we would love for you to join our guild.

I am in the beginning stages of working out details on the structure of the guild and the exact details of each rank. At this stage, the Jedi high council will consist of 6 members. I have and will be choosing wise, trusted and powerful Jedi Masters to represent this council. Please note this guild will not be structured in the same way as the Star Wars Movies etc. It is related, however their will be several differences. Due to the game restrictions, we are not able to change the rank name for each. If you have been ranked as officer it means that you are on the Jedi Council. At this stage I have only worked out Officers ranked named = ‘Jedi High Council’. If you have any ideas, suggestions for the other 3 ranks as stated below. please inform.

Recruit
    Officer (Jedi high Council)
    Guild Master- Qualeesh (Alanna Boraz from STO)

I will be in contact next week regarding more information for this new guild. Please be patient with us as it is very new, but of course exciting at the same time!
    Could you also please inform if you will be playing SW_TOR and what your characters name is.

I look forward to meeting you there soon.

Qualeesh (Guild Master)

-PLASMA
    Keymaster

That’s awesome news. You can add Phlash to your ranks when I finally get on next week, or if I’m lucky this weekend.

-PLASMA
    Keymaster

Thats great Flash 🙂

-PLASMA
    Keymaster

Erg…i’ve been trying to add Qualeesh as to my friends list but it says you don’t exist. Do you have to be logged on for me to add you?

-PLASMA
    Keymaster

Hey Flash,

Yes I believe both have to be logged into add.

I am not sure when i’ll be on SW_TOR next. What I will do is post when I am in game next, so we can all team up etc..
    What I will do is in the next week I will post an event for the jedi guild so we can all add eachother etc and know who is in the guild from STO…

Thanks and Enjoy

p.s whats ur toons name on jedi side?

-PLASMA
    Keymaster

It’s Phlash. Unfortunately Flash was already taken. I wonder why the game doesn’t allow you to add friends that are not online.

-PLASMA
    Keymaster

There is a workaround for that: sending ingame mails works for offline players, and once there is an exchange of mails between the two players, they can add each other, even if they are offline.
    That is why i always sent those ‘making contact’ mails 🙂

-PLASMA
    Keymaster

I got your emails and replied. I tried adding your characters too but it still didn’t work. It’s strange because I was able to add another friend of mine to my list from an Australia server without him being online.

-PLASMA
    Keymaster

It seems that sometimes is working, and sometimes is not …
    I’ll keep looking for you when i am online and hopefully in th eend we will find eachother in there ….

-PLASMA
    Keymaster

Hi Phlash,

Sorry I havn’t been in game for 4 days or so- I have been away. I hope to be on SW- TOR this week, I will let you know when I plan to be on. Hopefully we can meet up and add our names there.

Talk to u soon 🙂

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.