Home Forums IDIC SPECIAL: U.F.P. 2nd ANNIVERSARY CELEBRATION EVENTS SCHEDULE + INFO -I.D.I.C- U.F.P. 2nd Anniversary Events

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author
    Keymaster

-I.D.I.C- U.F.P. 2nd Anniversary Events

[attachment=0:2e4nh8ud]PATCH_new.png[/attachment:2e4nh8ud]

Woo the time is coming up again for our UFP Anniversary.
    This year we will be holding the fleet cupas the main event to celebrate our 2 years as a fleet. In addition we will be having a presentation ceremony and a party on the 7th the date of our Anniversary.

EVENT 1: Fleet Cup

EVENT 2: Presentation Ceremony & Party

For Complete information please visit the presentation/party forum thread here: COMING SOON
      This thread also contains Time-Zone Information

This in-game mail went out today so please advertise our events as much as you can.

IDIC 2nd Anniversary

Hi all, we are coming up to our UFP 2nd anniversary on July 7th and to commemorate our achievements we will be hosting a couple of events for both our UFP and KDF fleet members.

Last year we held a plethora of events, this year we are holding the second annual “Fleet Cup” during our celebration and I think the Fleet Cup will be a staple event for future celebrations. The event will take place on the weekend of June 23rd.

We will also be holding a Party and Award/Promotions Ceremony on the weekend of July 7th

Please check the EVENTS tab in the fleet roster for details in your timezone and to R.S.V.P.

IN ADDITION we will have a special forum section with all the event info and scheduling. I’ll send out a fleet mail when this is all set up and details on how to access it 🙂

I’m looking forward to seeing you all there.

All the best,
    -Plas.

-PLASMA
    Keymaster

Sounds great 🙂

Excellent poster Plas!

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.