Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • Author
    Keymaster

I have started this channel, just for our KDF Fleet. I will now display all news, updates and gossip for our Fleet in this thread.

-PLASMA
    Keymaster

Before this weekend activity comes up (Fleet Cup), i would like all hands to report in and let me know who is able to join us for this event. Please RSVP and let us know, due to times zones its understandable if you are unable to attend, but I need to know how many we will have to work with this year so we can put together some strategies.

Also, in respect to our newer members, i will be having a fleet meeting the week after the Fleet Cup, I would appreciate any who can attend. I plan do discuss a few new changes (nothing drastic) and would like a chance for us to get to meet each other.

EDIT: The meeting has been canceled.

-PLASMA
    Keymaster

We have begun a new Tier system for our Fleet, this one will provide us with new Warpcores and dilithium discounts. Have a look at what is to come next time you login.

-PLASMA
    Keymaster

Don’t forget super awesome fleet engineering consoles!

-PLASMA
    Keymaster

The super awesome ones are my favorite 😀

-PLASMA
    Keymaster

Congratulations Fleet, we have brought home the trophy this year! Thank you for attending, it was an honorable day for us all, members who couldnt attend, be proud of your fleet mates and have a look at oour new trophy in the Bank.

-PLASMA
    Keymaster

Due to a problem with the forum database some of this thread has been lost.

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.