Home Forums IDIC – JOINT FACTION COMMUNICATIONS NETWORK: OPEN CHANNEL -I.D.I.C- KDF – 2nd Anniversary Event Announcement

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author
    Keymaster

-I.D.I.C- KDF – 2nd Anniversary Event Announcement – OCT/13 /2013

***Join Us on Sunday the 13th of October for our K.D.F. Fleet Second Anniversary Event***

All members are welcome whether your a Federation or a Klingon player.

There will be a private ceremony before the main party for the K.D.F. Members. This will be held on our Starbase where we will attempt to perform the Klingon Second Rite of Ascention. After drinking many cups of bloodwine from our fountain we will then proceed to the party. If you do not have a toon in our kdf fleet this is an opportunity to join us.

The main party event will be similar to the FED Event we held in July taking place on the neutral Risa Island area, so bring your floaters and holiday clothes.

I will be giving a quick speech and will invite our former Fleet Chancellors and Vice-Chancellor to speak also.

Our Klingon fleet prides itself on it’s battle prowess so anyone engaging in a space or ground 1 on 1 PvP during the party and emerges victorious will win a special prize.

Spread the word….. Qapla’.

-Plasma…

-PLASMA
    Keymaster

Sounds like a fun event 🙂

I will spread the word and assist 😎

-PLASMA
    Keymaster

Heya
    At what time this event will be?
    Thanks,
    Kara

-PLASMA
    Keymaster

Hiya, it’s at 6pm (+9:00 Sydney)

I’ve put together an event schedule mostly with Events I’m planning to run, you can access this from the link above in the txt header ‘Event Schedule’. Most of the dates and times are in there for all GA events. Currently its only October but I have planned all the way to January.

With the Starfighter Expansion on TOR and Dyson Sphere Expansion on STO the events will prob be modified between now and January.

If you or anyone would like to run an event please let me know and I’ll add it to the schedule 🙂

http://www.guildalliance.org/events.html

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.