Home Forums IDIC – JOINT FACTION: FLEET MAIL ARCHIVES -I.D.I.C- K.D.F. Fleet Mail Archive

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • Author
    Keymaster

-I.D.I.C- K.D.F. Fleet Mail Archive

This is a record of all the in-game fleet mail that has been sent out since CatStar has taken over the fleet admin.

Until we get the text backups of mail working we will be posting the mails as images.

-PLASMA
    Keymaster

-I.D.I.C- K.D.F. Fleet Mail 1 14-MAR-2013

-PLASMA
    Keymaster

-I.D.I.C- K.D.F. Fleet Mail 2 20-MAR-2013

-PLASMA
    Keymaster

-I.D.I.C- K.D.F. Fleet Mail 3 22-MAR-2013

-PLASMA
    Keymaster

-I.D.I.C- K.D.F. Fleet Mail 4 27-MAR-2013

-PLASMA
    Keymaster

-I.D.I.C- K.D.F. Fleet Mail 5 31-MAR-2013

-PLASMA
    Keymaster

-I.D.I.C- K.D.F. Fleet Mail 6 1-JUN-2013

Greetings fleet members, currently I will be working off and on leveling my Romulan, but when you are on and need another for help with a mission, or would just like a team mate, be sure to ask as i still promote not just team work in my fleet but also taking the time to get to know your fellow fleet mates. While this is just a casual fleet by design, i would also like to allow for our regulars to have active members to communicate and work with so we dont go stale from soloing. We have some good players amongst our ranks that deserve to enjoy themselves while here. If you havent signed up for our Forums yet, please do so, as this is how we communicate with each other for those who play at different times, its also where we post our fleets event and news information for those who enjoy taking an active part in our fleet and its success. On that note, we are currently working on completing our Tier 4 Star Base upgrade and could use all hands on board for this one, please give what you can, i only ask that each member run one Fleet mission everytime they login to help out with the needed Marks for our projects, so we can continue to provide you and your fellow fleet mates with all that fantastic Fleet gear. Your hard work is appreciated, i browse the news, roster and leaderboards every time i login to see who is putting in the effort and im pleased at all the hard work ive seen from our members, thank you, you have done a fantastic job and a great service to us all. Some of you have really gone above and beyond.

Soon we will be having our Fleet Cup event, so I will need everyone who will be attending to check in, please head to our forums and in the thread “Catstaropolis” let us know if you would like to represent our fleet against the IDIC Federation fleet. Communication is vital to any guild so if you have any questions or comments please add them to our FLeets thread or you can contact me through ingame mail @cat_star.

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.