Home Forums IDIC – JOINT FACTION COMMUNICATIONS NETWORK: OPEN CHANNEL Hiroshi T’Nall introducing myself

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author
    Keymaster

Hi thought I would finally get around to introducing myself to the forum properly. I have 5 FED Characters and 3 KDF Characters, and most of them are in IDIC. Hiroshi T’Nall (Picture below) is my primary character as well as she was my first Character I created on STO. I didn’t start out in IDIC but upon being invited I’ve never felt more at home here. I am on before work and after work, but working at a CNA at a nursing home really wears on me. But in game as long as I’m on just give me a wave and I’ll be happy to participate in what ever adventures you want to get into.
    [attachment=0:28899e3w]Shipyard Ambassador View.jpg[/attachment:28899e3w]

I will take some screenshots at a later time of my other FED characters that are in IDIC both Klingon side and Federation side. But for some reason my computer won’t right now let me take any in-game screenshots.

-PLASMA
    Keymaster

Thanks Hiroshi 🙂

-PLASMA
    Keymaster

Woo, thx for posting Hiroshi 🙂 nice to see activity on the forums 🙂

I’ll take some hi rez shots of your main toon and make up a sig/avatar for you if you like 🙂

-PLASMA
    Keymaster

I would love that Plasma 🙂 just let me know when your available and I’ll meet you.

-PLASMA
    Keymaster

Hi Hiroshi,

If you are available on the weekend sometime, Plasma and I would like to chat to you about your new position in the fleet 🙂 I am in the process of writing your job description to ensure that you are aware of what is expected. Once Plas has looked at it and signs off on it, I will give it to you. It is basically what we have already discussed, however it can be adjusted if needed.

Chat soon!

-PLASMA
    Keymaster

That works good for me I’ll be on during my usual times. Before work and after work. 🙂

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.