Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)
  • Author
    Keymaster

HAZARD TEAM INFORMATION

Greetings fleet, for those who have read the fleet mail or have just browsed this forum, I thank you for taking the time to keep up with our fleet.

I am looking for people who are not only active in our fleet, but are wanting to improve themselves ingame and become Elite! I will be starting up “HazardTeam” an idea that came from the game “Star Trek Elite Force” the best trained crew from Voyager, for difficult tactical missions. My goal here is to create a team similar to that, and train with them. We will learn each others tactics and grow to function as one powerful machine. When we have STF’s, PvP’s or other various tough missions, like the new Borg one coing soon…we will be ready!

Requirements to join:

Must be VA, must have XII weapons, Must be willing to communicate and teamup!!!

Keep in mind, im not going to pick just anybody because they might like to join casualy, this team is a privlage and I will treat it as such. Our team will get many benefits and surprizes for a job welldone. I will also let you in on secrets I have as well as tactics to exploiting the game and your apponent. Take note: I hav 2 Foundry missions we will be using to train wth, “Kobayashi Maru” and “Space Hulk” both designed for a tough training senario. We will be doing them once a week.

My team asside, Im still available for teaming with other members, im always too happy to help, but My Hazard team will always take priority, so if you feel you have what it takes, or want to become IDIC’s finest, see me.

One more thing, those who wish to join me…anyone, I will be doing Breen missions everyday for the Dilithium to help our fleet. If you wish to join me feel free to ask, its time we all began to get to know our fleet mates and come out of our shells, you might find someone you enjoy to team with!

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)
  • The topic ‘Hazard Team Information’ is closed to new replies.