Home Forums DAWN STAR – OPEN HOLONET GLOBAL: TOR INFINITE GUILD, New Server

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author
    Keymaster

TOR INFINITE GUILD, New Server

Greetings everyone,
    I just saw today that our SW:TOR guilds were moved on a new server as they were.

The new server name is “The Harbinger”.

Once I’ll clear out my personal issues that kept me from the online gaming lately I’ll try to put some attention on this game too.
    Please let me know what do you think about it.

Best wishes,
    Kara

-PLASMA
    Keymaster

Hiya Kara, hope you are well. Did our toons move as well? I assume they did. Thanks for letting us know.

-PLASMA
    Keymaster

Yes, all the toons. Plus both guilds with the bank.
    I’m fine, thanks. And I should clear out my issues by the middle of next week.

-PLASMA
    Keymaster

Hi there,

Thank you for the information. I have stopped my subscription for SWTOR a while ago, I will probably casually play F2P in November. I also made another toon in the Australian server. If there are other IDIC members playing it too that will be more of an incentive 🙂

Appreciate the update.

-PLASMA
    Keymaster

I’ve just re-subbed today to get my cartel rewards before the f2p. I’ll start updating the TOR forums information once I get back in there 🙂

-PLASMA
    Keymaster

I havn’t been able to download SWTOR on my laptop as I can’t find the discs 🙁 Hopefully I will find it soon. . . I’m thinking I will continue in the guild for my Sith toon. I’m not sure about the jedi toon at this stage as I need to focus on one toon. I have a toon on an Aussie server too and may use that in the future , depending how the game goes. At this stage I will be playing casually as STO is my main game.

Cheers 🙂

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.