Home Forums IDIC – FLEET SUMMIT NOVEMBER 2012 Fleet Summit Transcript 24-11-2012

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)
  • Author
    Keymaster

Fleet Summit Transcript 24-11-2012

Here is the complete transcript from the summit.

Several sections have been made into Discussion Topics, please feel free to comment on them.

[attachment=1:1pwjx8o3]screenshot_2012-11-24-22-09-23.jpg[/attachment:1pwjx8o3]

[attachment=0:1pwjx8o3]screenshot_2012-11-24-22-09-41.jpg[/attachment:1pwjx8o3]

-Plas@-Plasma: Hi everyone, welcome to the first -I.D.I.C- summit

-Plas@-Plasma: This I’m hoping in the future will be like a convention for the entire Guild Alliance and will be run on teamspeak or something similar.

-Plas@-Plasma: For now we are running it on our main guild U.F.P. -I.D.I.C-

-Plas@-Plasma: Just a personal note to start off with if I can.

-Plas@-Plasma: Of course many of you know that I’ve been seriously considering stepping down from the fleet. I have some personal issues as well as the stresses of running a fleet, even a relatively small one like

-Plas@-Plasma: ours

-Plas@-Plasma: One of the big stresses is dealing with the varying personalities and some cultural differences relating to communication within the fleet. I’d like to think that until now I’ve done this well.

Tiberius@-Tiberius-: very well

-Plas@-Plasma: I’d like to think I have a handle on undertanding people and empathising with their points of view.

-Plas@-Plasma: Lately Im having trouble because i’m put in a situation where I don’t want top be, the situation where I have to criticise and this may break friendships. I’m reaching the point where I can no longer

-Plas@-Plasma: make everyone happy.

-Plas@-Plasma: Please bare with me for 10 mins or so while I get through this opening statement. In this you may find my words a little bit harsh but the time to get things out there has come, for the good of the

-Plas@-Plasma: fleet

-Plas@-Plasma: This discussion like our previous meetings will be posted on the forums for members that couldn’t attend to read.

-Plas@-Plasma: Since our last major meeting STO has changed in a big way. There have been so many changes and additions that it would be impossible to illustrate how they have all affecetd the fleet.

-Plas@-Plasma: Starbases and now the embassy are of course the major Fleet game-changers and while on that point, welcome all to our Embassy, this being our first major gathering within its virtual walls.

-Plas@-Plasma: To start off I have some recent announcements.

-Plas@-Plasma: First, I’d like to congratulate LawMarshall for contributing the most to the UFP StarBase and winning the Tier III portion of the Starbase competition.

-Plas@-Plasma bows to LawMarshall.

LONDI REVAN@JONAS1027: Woohoo!

LONDI REVAN@JONAS1027 cheers for LawMarshall.

-Plas@-Plasma: The KDF Tier III Upgrade is coming up soon and we will soon have a winner there also. Just keep in mind that there are prize packs and time-rewards for all Tiers as well as a major prize for

Neithy@neithu: Yeah!

Neithy@neithu cheers for LawMarshall.

-Plas@-Plasma: the overall contributor when both bases are at Tier V.

-Plas@-Plasma: Second, I want to thak all the officers that have supported me as leader and have taken an active role in the fleet.

-Plas@-Plasma: *thank

-Plas@-Plasma: sorry just a sec…

-Plas@-Plasma: Ok as far as this meeting will go when our discussions begin, I’d like to ask Ambassador T’par to take over as moderator of the meeting and she

-Plas@-Plasma: will be in control of who speaks, for what duration and in what order.

-Plas@-Plasma: when the question time comes up please type *Claps* if you wish to speak

Ingrid T’par@Alanna_Boraz: I am coming

-Plas@-Plasma: Ingrid will then give you a chance to speak and will moderate how long you have and keep you on topic

-Plas@-Plasma: First Let me just put down some guidelines for this meeting.

-Plas@-Plasma: You all had over 3 weeks notice to make your opinions known on the forums, in your own time. You all also had an opportunity to lay out alternative Fleet Rank structures etc for discussion there.

-Plas@-Plasma: Given that fact, please keep your comments as brief as possible and on-topic.

-Plas@-Plasma: Any ideas for alternative rank structures should be posted to the forums where they can get a proper debate.

-Plas@-Plasma: To do that here would take forever. Understand whether I remain leader or not, whether a council rather than a sole leader emerges or whatever structure we decide,

-Plas@-Plasma: these comments and Ideas of yours will be of value, put them forward.

-Plas@-Plasma: If you are planning to propose something like this, by all means at the end of our discussion, speak up and let us know you will be doing so

-Plas@-Plasma: and we will love to read and respond to your ideas in detail on the forums.

-Plas@-Plasma: Now one last thing.

-Plas@-Plasma: I had planned for several matters to go up for a vote.

-Plas@-Plasma: Most people have advised against this.

-Plas@-Plasma: What I will do instead is this…..

-Plas@-Plasma: To get us going I have written several topics down that we can discuss and I can get your opinions.

-Plas@-Plasma: Some of these are minor points, but have been annoying from a management perspective.

-Plas@-Plasma: After we go through these I will invite anyone who has a topic for discussion, question or criticism to speak up and let us know it.

Saruk@Bracca: Sorry I overslept!

-Plas@-Plasma: I will especially like to hear from officers.

-Plas@-Plasma: No prob Saruk, we are at the embassy

-Plas@-Plasma: Ok I’ll give few minutes for people to catch up on my words

-Plas@-Plasma: Perhaps come down here Ingrid

-Plas@-Plasma: Ok I have 4 topis to start off

-Plas@-Plasma: Ill post them one by one and we can discuss with Ingrid as moderator

-Plas@-Plasma: first

-Plas@-Plasma: Topic 1. Forums

-Plas@-Plasma: We have made forums our main communication, however I estimate less than 10% of the fleet is using them. This is annoying as we cannot guarantee you will be up to date if you dont read them now & then

-Plas@-Plasma: This is my question, What do you find wrong with them? or What can we do to make them more appealing for you to use?

-Plas@-Plasma: I know that many people are out of date as well as some Officers which is the big concern for me. An officer should not be asking me when an event is being held or telling me they didn’t know.

-Plas@-Plasma: For example about this summit, I have posted several times on the forums, Sent out two fleet mails and put in the event in our Events tab several weeks ago and I was still

-Plas@-Plasma: asked when, where and why only a couple days ago.

-Plas@-Plasma: over to you ingrid

-Plas@-Plasma sits in a chair.

Tiberius@-Tiberius- ponders the situation.

Tiberius@-Tiberius- sits in a bridge officer chair.

-Plas@-Plasma: how can i improve this for you all? is what Im asking

Saruk@Bracca sits down.

LONDI REVAN@JONAS1027: the only problem i have

LONDI REVAN@JONAS1027: is my work schedule for of you that dont know

CatStar@Cat_Star sits in a bridge officer chair.

LONDI REVAN@JONAS1027: i work weird and long hours and most of the time i am just too tired

Saruk@Bracca sits down.

Xante@X-Zion sits in a bridge officer chair.

LONDI REVAN@JONAS1027: i am done

Ingrid T’par@Alanna_Boraz: Thank you Londi.

-Plas@-Plasma: *claps

Ingrid T’par@Alanna_Boraz: Does anyone want to reflect or have any thoughts on this? Please type “clap”

LONDI REVAN@JONAS1027: clap

Ingrid T’par@Alanna_Boraz: Plasma you may talk

LONDI REVAN@JONAS1027: sorry mis read lol

-Plas@-Plasma: I can undertsand that it’s a hassle, but with multiple games and Guilds that we are in, theres no other way of informing people easier across these different areas.

Iskara@Ishakar: *claps*

Ingrid T’par@Alanna_Boraz: londi did u want to add to that?

-Plas@-Plasma: If there is another way people can think of i would be open to adapting it – in addition we have a facebook page and a twitter as well

-Plas@-Plasma: sorry, im fin

Ingrid T’par@Alanna_Boraz: np sorry Plas…

-Plas@-Plasma: Kara Claps

LONDI REVAN@JONAS1027: go ahead i will wait for kara

Ingrid T’par@Alanna_Boraz: Kara

Iskara@Ishakar: i’d say that after all advertisment we’ve made for teh forum, only those not actualy interested would not be already on forum …

Iskara@Ishakar: also, made we shoudl place a tutorial to teach peoples how to set teh forum to automaticaly receive email notifications when a new post arrive

Iskara@Ishakar: *rests*

Ingrid T’par@Alanna_Boraz: Londi

Xante@X-Zion: clap

LONDI REVAN@JONAS1027: as for plasma’s comment

LONDI REVAN@JONAS1027: i totally agree with the forums mostly for me is i am not use to typing on the forums and just need to get into the habit

LONDI REVAN@JONAS1027: and make the time if i can and as for kara’s idea that sounds good

LONDI REVAN@JONAS1027: done

Ingrid T’par@Alanna_Boraz: Xante

-Plas@-Plasma salutes Siran’ger.

-Plas@-Plasma salutes Tetsuya.

Neithy@neithu salutes Siran’ger.

Xante@X-Zion: the e-mail can be set but defult

Tetsuya@cab09 salutes -Plas.

Xante@X-Zion: and that is in forum settings

Xante@X-Zion: *

Ingrid T’par@Alanna_Boraz: Plasma

Siran’ger@Siranger salutes -Plas.

-Plas@-Plasma: I think making a tute for the forums can be done and I will do that at the next opportunity

-Plas@-Plasma: anyone else with a suggestion for communication, if not we can move on

LawMarshall@LawMarshall: *claps*

Neithy@neithu: clap

Ingrid T’par@Alanna_Boraz: Please type ‘done when you have finished talking. thank u

-Plas@-Plasma: sorry

Ingrid T’par@Alanna_Boraz: Law thank you.

-Plas@-Plasma: done

LawMarshall@LawMarshall: quick note..the forum issue is not unique to us…this happens in all games

LawMarshall@LawMarshall: but due to multiple hgames we play..we need the forum

Tiberius@-Tiberius- sits in the captain’s chair.

LawMarshall@LawMarshall: u will always get people not read forum or even emails..but i’m afraid its a part of it

LawMarshall@LawMarshall: i think if its on forum and u have sent email for that game to fleet..then not much more u can do

LawMarshall@LawMarshall: done

Ingrid T’par@Alanna_Boraz: Thanks, Neithy

Neithy@neithu: As you know STO forum is split into many subforums

Neithy@neithu: and its sometimes hard to browse them wheres are new posts and topics

Tiberius@-Tiberius-: Yes!

Tiberius@-Tiberius- agrees with LawMarshall.

Neithy@neithu: i personaly like to use RSS

Neithy@neithu: but its not set up for all of those subforums

Neithy@neithu: maybe i just cant find it

Neithy@neithu: ok, done

Ingrid T’par@Alanna_Boraz: Thanks Xante

Neithy@neithu: clap

Ingrid T’par@Alanna_Boraz: Xante

Xante@X-Zion: i dont know which forum we use but i know that alot of forums use

Xante@X-Zion: rss and that they require some manual setup

Ingrid T’par@Alanna_Boraz: plasma thanks

-Plas@-Plasma: on Laws point: I agree with his points, the only thing i would say is that for a regular member to not be up with the forums is one thing, but for officers it should be taken more seriously

-Plas@-Plasma: on Neity’s point: All of the public forums are set up for RSS, only the private officers forums are not. In addition these feeds go to the IDIC main site ass well as the facebook page which has all

-Plas@-Plasma: RSS feeds from forums and websites going to it in one place. if anyone needs help finding that please let me know and I can help you out

Tiberius@-Tiberius-: clap

-Plas@-Plasma: thanks, done

Ingrid T’par@Alanna_Boraz: Neithy had a comment thanks

Tetsuya@cab09 sits down.

Neithy@neithu: nevermind, done

Ingrid T’par@Alanna_Boraz: ok, Tibs thanks

Tiberius@-Tiberius-: i think thats enough on forums sure ill be on there every day now and so should everyone else can we move on now please next topic ty

Saruk@Bracca sits on a stool.

Ingrid T’par@Alanna_Boraz: claps

Siran’ger@Siranger: Can someone tell me what to search on for the faceBook page? Done.

Tiberius@-Tiberius-: done

Ingrid T’par@Alanna_Boraz: Thanks Tiberius, it’s important we all discuss this and consider all possilbities. The forums are a great way to advertise our fleets and I think they are necessary.

Ingrid T’par@Alanna_Boraz: plasma

-Plas@-Plasma: The reason i brought this up first is not to bore you all. This is necessary so that we can go off and discuss these things in our own time without having to resort in this Summit etc. Ok next topic

-Plas@-Plasma: 2. Absences From the fleet.

Tiberius@-Tiberius- salutes -Plas.

-Plas@-Plasma: Many people are absent from the fleet for a long while and do not inform us. What do you think is an approprite length of time to wait before kicking them

LONDI REVAN@JONAS1027: claps

-Plas@-Plasma: this is a bit blunt, but intended to get convo going

Neithy@neithu: claps

Ingrid T’par@Alanna_Boraz: Neithy

Neithy@neithu: Londi first?

LONDI REVAN@JONAS1027: ty

Ingrid T’par@Alanna_Boraz: sorry Londi, didn’t see ur clap there

LONDI REVAN@JONAS1027: as for that we use do it as a 3 month span

LONDI REVAN@JONAS1027: i propose that we shorten the inactivity time down to one month

Tiberius@-Tiberius-: claps

LONDI REVAN@JONAS1027: unless we are informed otherwise that they will be gone longer

Ingrid T’par@Alanna_Boraz: Neithy

Neithy@neithu: And do we actualy have to kick them?

Neithy@neithu: Not like they are taking space or anything

-Plas@-Plasma: *clap

Neithy@neithu: at least from my experience in other game, we didnt kick those inactive

Neithy@neithu: and when if they came back they had a place to be

Neithy@neithu: just my opinion

Neithy@neithu: done

Ingrid T’par@Alanna_Boraz: Tibs

Tiberius@-Tiberius-: may suggest you loose rank every 2 weeks inactivity as a officer should be on unless on holiday then gone after a month

Tiberius@-Tiberius-: if we need room when we recruit thius fleet to max force

Tiberius@-Tiberius-: one of my topics for later

Ingrid T’par@Alanna_Boraz: Thanks, Xante

Xante@X-Zion: my thoughts are if kicked that they are not removed from forums definitly

Xante@X-Zion: cause that is a great way to get back in contact

Ingrid T’par@Alanna_Boraz: plasma

-Plas@-Plasma: On Londi’s point, i think 1 month is a good time period to set for inactivity.

-Plas@-Plasma: On nei’s point, Im not really suggseting to kick, just wanted to get tconvo moving. At this stage with our low membership its not necessary, but we are planning for the future as well

-Plas@-Plasma: Tibs’s idea of rank is interesting as well. i think that we can continue this on the forums if peopel are willing to take it there.

-Plas@-Plasma: thx Done

Ingrid T’par@Alanna_Boraz: Thanks Kara

Iskara@Ishakar: as far as i understood we’re talking about teh membership ststus of those inactive and not about ranks/positions in teh fleet …

Iskara@Ishakar: in this context, I agree with Nei’s position, in principle and if however we decide to still kick those inactive

Iskara@Ishakar: i would say that each case should be treated differentiatly

Iskara@Ishakar: because it is one thing when we have a member that was once active and then goes off …

Tiberius@-Tiberius-: of course alts must be taken into account you can play one toon and others are safe yes you should be active if you want to be an officer

Iskara@Ishakar: and a totaly different thing when someone just joined, we saw them 1-2 times, then dissapeared

Iskara@Ishakar: thanks and *rests*

Ingrid T’par@Alanna_Boraz: Tiberius

Tiberius@-Tiberius-: sorry i spoke out of turn done

Ingrid T’par@Alanna_Boraz: ok Xante,

Ingrid T’par@Alanna_Boraz: *claps*

Xante@X-Zion: well 1 if the you do that kara

Xante@X-Zion: then that does not seam fair to others

Xante@X-Zion: all cases should be treated the same till they return

Tetsuya@cab09: *clap

-Plas@-Plasma: Thx, Kara raises a good point, in the spirit of fairness, so does Xante. I think that this should continue on teh forums and we move on after Tetsuya speaks.

Ingrid T’par@Alanna_Boraz: Thank you Tetsuya please and yes let’s move onto the next topic and continue discussing in fleet and on the forums.

Tetsuya@cab09: Thank you, in point of both Xante and Iskara, in terms of fairness and treating inactive members

Tetsuya@cab09: in my opinion it would depend on how well the member communicates with the rest of the fleet

Tetsuya@cab09: life can throw curve balls at us and we could be gone for more than 1 month

Tetsuya@cab09: but communication with the rest would be key to we would treat that member in terms of kicked or etc.

Tetsuya@cab09: done

Ingrid T’par@Alanna_Boraz: Ok thanks everyone, please place further thoughts and comments on the forums, we will continue this. Plasma will introduce the next topic.

-Plas@-Plasma: Sorry Tibs, Xan, we must move on we are 1 hour into it

Tiberius@-Tiberius-: k

Xante@X-Zion: k

-Plas@-Plasma: I had another two points regarding Time Zones and Officers positions, maybe we’ll only do one and teh other on teh forum and then you all can bring up topics that are of concern to you

-Plas@-Plasma: lets go officers, the more important point of teh two

-Plas@-Plasma: 4. Officers Duties and Positions

-Plas@-Plasma: There is a debate on the forum on whether Officers should hold roles without actually holding events or taking care of a position etc.

-Plas@-Plasma: We have several officer and have had several officers tht have never posted an event in over a year.

-Plas@-Plasma: Up until now I was ok with it, but I’ve seen other officers take on the burden and try and do weekly events or even special fun events.

-Plas@-Plasma: Do you think there should be positions in the fleet where Officers enjoy a high-rank without contributing in the way of management?

Ingrid T’par@Alanna_Boraz: thanks londi

Tetsuya@cab09: *clap

LONDI REVAN@JONAS1027: i do agree that some us have not posted anything and its not fair to others

LONDI REVAN@JONAS1027: i think each of us should post at least one event each week regardless of turn out

LONDI REVAN@JONAS1027: but as for me i have a few ideas for some

LONDI REVAN@JONAS1027: was waiting for the summit to determine where this would go

LONDI REVAN@JONAS1027: i am proposing that i will be playing at a different time i should do more recruiting to get a all around active fleet going

LONDI REVAN@JONAS1027: since i am co leader of the fleet it would be good to have a officer at a different time

Ingrid T’par@Alanna_Boraz: thanks Tetsuya

Tetsuya@cab09: Personally I believe that an officer position is a responsibility over a privilege

Elim Celak@ec006: Super!

Elim Celak@ec006 spendet Saruk Beifall.

Elim Celak@ec006 sitzt auf einem Stuhl.

Tetsuya@cab09: Holding a position like that would mean added roles and task that that person should be aware of and shoul be capable of handeling

Ingrid T’par@Alanna_Boraz: thanks Tetsuya

Tetsuya@cab09: not saying that all officer should everything at once but saying that being an officer is position to be taken more seriously.

Tetsuya@cab09: done sorry completely tired and drained right now

Ingrid T’par@Alanna_Boraz: sorry thought u were concluded. all good

Ingrid T’par@Alanna_Boraz: Kara

Tetsuya@cab09 sits down.

Iskara@Ishakar: i think that for us to be able to properly discuss this, we should first agree on some definitions ….

Iskara@Ishakar: first: what do we consider a “contribution” to the fleet

Iskara@Ishakar: second: on what period we count that contribution …

Iskara@Ishakar: thanks and *rests*

Ingrid T’par@Alanna_Boraz: Plasma please.

-Plas@-Plasma: I think Xante was next – I can wait

Ingrid T’par@Alanna_Boraz: oh sorry ok Xante.

-Plas@-Plasma: Oh no I was, lol sorry, go Xante

Ingrid T’par@Alanna_Boraz: and Plasma then Tiberius was after.

-Plas@-Plasma: yes, sorry

Xante@X-Zion: llol

Xante@X-Zion: one

Xante@X-Zion: i also think that that needs to be decided to

Xante@X-Zion: kara but just a reminder of time

Xante@X-Zion: we also need to keep in mind time zones of the officers and what

Xante@X-Zion: also we need to think about is what passitions we have over all

Xante@X-Zion: go ahead plas ma

[Fleet] Events System Looks Fixed – Check back often for new Events

Ingrid T’par@Alanna_Boraz: thanks Plasma followed by Tiberius thanks

CatStar@Cat_Star: claps*

-Plas@-Plasma: I take Kara’s point, some definitions need to be eastablished. As far as roles, they are defined in the fleet rules, which i don’t think many have read in their entirety. In any case clarifying these

-Plas@-Plasma: things would help alot. As for time zones, that was another issue that i wanted to bring up and this will shape our fleet going forward as I have two proposals for that issue. if we have timne we can

-Plas@-Plasma: discuss them.

Ingrid T’par@Alanna_Boraz: thanks Tiberius

Tiberius@-Tiberius-: im guilty of not making events however im always available for stf or any grouped mission and will make events if thats new standard im also happy to be demoted and stay in this great fleet and serve

Tiberius@-Tiberius-: recriutment is key here need peeps to hold events

LONDI REVAN@JONAS1027: claps

Tiberius@-Tiberius-: lets go big

Ingrid T’par@Alanna_Boraz: ok CatStar thanks

CatStar@Cat_Star: I think while we should see to it that we make sure each member is treated fairly, we also need to consider the fact, that ranking members should focus more on what they can do for the fleet rather..

CatStar@Cat_Star: then what the fleet can do for them, we need to remember all our needs should count and be respected…being there is a critical part of holding rank…

CatStar@Cat_Star: in all fairness, many have given much and do deserve recognition for thier service to us, but they do thend to get bored with it..

CatStar@Cat_Star: and need a break, this is understandable, out of professional curtosy, stepping aside so a fresh member can take over while they are away

CatStar@Cat_Star: shouldnt be considered as this is for us all, so we can keep the fleet moving forwaard

CatStar@Cat_Star: done

Ingrid T’par@Alanna_Boraz: thanks Londi next followed by Plasma please…

LONDI REVAN@JONAS1027: on recruitment

CatStar@Cat_Star: sry should be*

LONDI REVAN@JONAS1027: i think every officer should do some recruiting at least once a weeek so we can keep fleet active with fresh members

LONDI REVAN@JONAS1027: a half hour at least if no one bites for the offer then oh well

LONDI REVAN@JONAS1027: and for catstar

Ingrid T’par@Alanna_Boraz: Claps.

LONDI REVAN@JONAS1027: cat has done a lot of efforts for making events so we can keep having fun but there is no one around to enjoy them

CatStar@Cat_Star sits in a bridge officer chair.

LONDI REVAN@JONAS1027: hopefully we can become a very active fleet so we can more events for people to show

Iskara@Ishakar sits in a chair.

Ingrid T’par@Alanna_Boraz: ok So Plasma followed by Tiberius…

Ingrid T’par@Alanna_Boraz: and then Ingrid…

-Plas@-Plasma: Ok after Ingrid we will wrap this topic up and send it to teh forum

Ingrid T’par@Alanna_Boraz: sorry I missed Xante, Xante than myself…

Tiberius@-Tiberius-: the best way i saw recruiting is in a group people see that and want to join active fleet recruitment should be event and a must

-Plas@-Plasma: In response to Tibs. If a current officer does not have the time to plan and hold events it no shame to them, i completely understand that – becoming a full member but not an officer still lets a

-Plas@-Plasma: member enjoy all the fleet has to offer from starbase items etc to teaming to STF’s. i don;t want Officers to feel that they have to perform to stay in the fleet

-Plas@-Plasma: I think after Ingrid we will move onto the next phase. i will post a time-zone discussion on the forums as well as we are almost heading for 2 hours and I’d like to conclude not long after

Ingrid T’par@Alanna_Boraz: thanks

Ingrid T’par@Alanna_Boraz: Tiberius did u want to continue your comment?

Tiberius@-Tiberius-: a fleet all lined up in uniform cool i would join in a heartbeat thats what we need to do

Tiberius@-Tiberius-: impress people

Tiberius@-Tiberius-: lets do it im in anymore ?

-Plas@-Plasma: Engage.

-Plas@-Plasma tells Tiberius to engage.

Ingrid T’par@Alanna_Boraz: Thanks everyone for your thoughts and ideas. This will take a while to discuss and come up with a decision. i think with recruiting everyone needs to be involved, when it comes to events, it’s

Ingrid T’par@Alanna_Boraz: important to get involved and support eachother. If we want this fleet to grow everyone needs to step up and take responsibility for whatever role they are given 🙂 DONE.

LONDI REVAN@JONAS1027: what about xante

Ingrid T’par@Alanna_Boraz: oh sorry xante,

-Plas@-Plasma: Go Xante, sorry

Xante@X-Zion: i am typing

-Plas@-Plasma tells Xante to engage.

Xante@X-Zion: i am also wanting to point out that there are a lot of issues that ned to be resulved and a few my need i have undersould from the forums …

Ingrid T’par@Alanna_Boraz: he is still here peoples lol

Xante@X-Zion: and some my also be able to be resulved via a relaying out of the fleet hierachy

Xante@X-Zion: done

Ingrid T’par@Alanna_Boraz: Thanks Plasma

-Plas@-Plasma: Ok, now lets leave my points there.

-Plas@-Plasma: Please check the forums I will have a plethora of points to discuss there

-Plas@-Plasma: in the next few days

-Plas@-Plasma: please also feel free to post your own topics for discussion

-Plas@-Plasma: but right now, since we are all here I would like you to bring up any topics you feel can be quickly discussed here

Vorar@MajikMonki: heya

-Plas@-Plasma: or you may have questions for me

-Plas@-Plasma: Hiya Vorar

Vorar@MajikMonki: ah, sorry I missed the start of the meeting

Vorar@MajikMonki: heya plasma

Elim Celak@ec006: “start”

LONDI REVAN@JONAS1027: i have something

-Plas@-Plasma: Go Elim

-Plas@-Plasma tells Elim Celak to engage.

-Plas@-Plasma: then Londi

Elim Celak@ec006: n that was just a remark to vorar saying he missed the “start” of the meeting. the 2 hour star

Elim Celak@ec006: 🙂

-Plas@-Plasma: Oh, lol

-Plas@-Plasma: Go Londi

Vorar@MajikMonki: yeah, I mean I missed all the meeting, my bad : )

LONDI REVAN@JONAS1027: this regarding the forums real quick

-Plas@-Plasma: sure

Ingrid T’par@Alanna_Boraz: np Vorar 🙂

LONDI REVAN@JONAS1027: i have been reading them for the past few days and i am pretty upset by them of what people have said

Vorar@MajikMonki: good to see so many people on

LONDI REVAN@JONAS1027: the forums are suppose to be used for friendly discussions and future ideas for the fleet

LONDI REVAN@JONAS1027: not for bashing each other or other people

Tiberius@-Tiberius-: Hooray!

Tiberius@-Tiberius- cheers for LONDI REVAN.

Tetsuya@cab09: indeed, unfortunately trolss like to pop every where

Tetsuya@cab09: trolls*

LONDI REVAN@JONAS1027: if you have a problem with someone in particular then we get a officer as a third party and have a friendly discussion to iron things out to keep our friendship going

Elim Celak@ec006: that doesnt work even in real life

-Plas@-Plasma: *I’ll clarify this if I can when your done

LONDI REVAN@JONAS1027: because of what was said on the forums i came really close of dropping from my position or from the fleet altogether

LONDI REVAN@JONAS1027: that is why i have stuck around because we have had no drama until now

LONDI REVAN@JONAS1027: as for my opinion that drama can be blown out the airlock

LONDI REVAN@JONAS1027: i will not tolerate it

LONDI REVAN@JONAS1027: ok done

-Plas@-Plasma: I’ll say this, there have been some concerns regarding Leadership positions

-Plas@-Plasma: over the last few months rumors and speculations have popped up, not without reason

-Plas@-Plasma: I had an opportunity to discuss these with Kara – specifically regarding her case and I think we understand where all this came from pretty well

-Plas@-Plasma: i still have to have a conversation with you Londi about this but i wont get into it here

-Plas@-Plasma: one of teh people involved, CatStar has asked to make a statement at the end and I will let him

-Plas@-Plasma: for now is there any other topics people wish to bring up

-Plas@-Plasma: anything at all?

Ingrid T’par@Alanna_Boraz: Yes

Ingrid T’par@Alanna_Boraz: I would like to say something please.

-Plas@-Plasma: by all means Fleet Ambassador

Ingrid T’par@Alanna_Boraz: Thank you.

Ingrid T’par@Alanna_Boraz: I have been seeing people are very burnt out with grinding and keeping up with star base things.

Ingrid T’par@Alanna_Boraz: As we cannot help the game conent, but we can choose to build this fleet up together or let it slip. I feel that at times Plasma has not been given the support.

-Plas@-Plasma salutes Vorar.

LONDI REVAN@JONAS1027: agreed

Ingrid T’par@Alanna_Boraz: We have a great group of people and I would like us all to continue together and support one another. I think plasma needs help with many things etc and we need to take a role in assisting in that

Ingrid T’par@Alanna_Boraz: Done 🙂

Tiberius@-Tiberius-: Hooray!

Tiberius@-Tiberius- cheers for -Plas.

-Plas@-Plasma: Thanks Ingrid. I would like to wrap up with a couple statements

LONDI REVAN@JONAS1027: Yeah!

LONDI REVAN@JONAS1027 cheers for -Plas.

-Plas@-Plasma bows.

Tiberius@-Tiberius- salutes.

-Plas@-Plasma: i want to thank you all for taking time out of your day and night to be here

-Plas@-Plasma: and for sticking around for so long

LONDI REVAN@JONAS1027 raises the D’k Tahg.

Xante@X-Zion: one more thing

-Plas@-Plasma: I am going to appointing a committee of 5 members to decide on the fleet matters going forward. I will pick these out of a hat and I’ll inform you

-Plas@-Plasma: This will also include the fleet leadership, candidates for that i feel must be made of past and current officers, not the general membership

-Plas@-Plasma: There is also a suggestion of their being a fleet council to lead, this will also be in consideration

-Plas@-Plasma: please check the forum “IDIC SUmmit over the next few days for more info and to debate

-Plas@-Plasma: Now is there any final business?

-Plas@-Plasma: besides the fleet photo, lol

Tiberius@-Tiberius-: yes well done plas great meeting ty all who came

LONDI REVAN@JONAS1027: let cat speak

-Plas@-Plasma: Thank you – Then i will ask Tactical Chief CatStar to make his statement as requested

-Plas@-Plasma bows to CatStar.

CatStar@Cat_Star: typing..

Ingrid T’par@Alanna_Boraz bows to -Plas.

Vorar@MajikMonki salutes -Plas.

CatStar@Cat_Star: Ok, im going to get right to the point, there are hard feelings about me and i would like to have anyone who feels bitter about me plz speak up and let me know of anything you wish to say. I think ..

CatStar@Cat_Star: allowing this matter to be settled is very important…after which i will ask u one last thing..

CatStar@Cat_Star: anyone?

LONDI REVAN@JONAS1027: cat the only i have said we already made ourt peace

LONDI REVAN@JONAS1027: our

-Plas@-Plasma: i will say something

Tiberius@-Tiberius-: no prob with the CatStar

LONDI REVAN@JONAS1027: go ahead plas

-Plas@-Plasma: I would stand with CatStar like I would with anyone from the fleet. i dont want him to go, like I dont want any of you to go. All I ask is that we are constructive in our criticism from now on and

-Plas@-Plasma: as fair as we can be.

Tiberius@-Tiberius-: tlhIngan maH!

Tiberius@-Tiberius- dedicates a toast to CatStar.

-Plas@-Plasma: But respect cat, if you have a problem please speak up

Vorar@MajikMonki: Woohoo!

Vorar@MajikMonki cheers for CatStar.

-Plas@-Plasma: Go Kara

LONDI REVAN@JONAS1027: as i was going to say

Ingrid T’par@Alanna_Boraz: Hooray!

Ingrid T’par@Alanna_Boraz cheers for CatStar.

Saruk@Bracca sits in a Lounge chair.

Iskara@Ishakar: I don’t have a problem with you Cat 🙂 never had … only thing is ….

Saruk@Bracca sits in the captain’s chair.

Iskara@Ishakar: put yourself teh same question and if you have a problem with someone here, please speak up 🙂

CatStar@Cat_Star: I bring this up beacuse in order to funtion together, we have to get along…heres my question, i am willing to leave the fleet should anyone feel they are unable to work with me. ….to answer iskara

LONDI REVAN@JONAS1027: cat i have never had a problem with you until you posted that message on the forum

LONDI REVAN@JONAS1027: but

CatStar@Cat_Star: which one

LONDI REVAN@JONAS1027: dont remember right now but we had a nice chat about it

LONDI REVAN@JONAS1027: and if you leave i will kick your butt back into the fleet

LONDI REVAN@JONAS1027 salutes CatStar.

-Plas@-Plasma: doesn’t matter which. people were offended, but there are reasons which i will discuss with Londi later on in private

Tiberius@-Tiberius- blows a kiss to CatStar.

LONDI REVAN@JONAS1027: Hooray!

LONDI REVAN@JONAS1027 cheers for CatStar.

Ingrid T’par@Alanna_Boraz: Yeah!

Ingrid T’par@Alanna_Boraz cheers for CatStar.

CatStar@Cat_Star: i am willing to let it go yes…but want to make sure my presece wont be aloud to interfear

LONDI REVAN@JONAS1027: you are not leaving that is a order :}

Ingrid T’par@Alanna_Boraz: LMAO

Ingrid T’par@Alanna_Boraz: sorry Londi lol

Iskara@Ishakar: from my part, as we discussed about an year ago, i stand on what i said then … you’re presence here is more then welcome

CatStar@Cat_Star: thats all i have to say

LONDI REVAN@JONAS1027: same here

Tiberius@-Tiberius- does the Robot for CatStar.

-Plas@-Plasma: Alright, last thing

Tiberius@-Tiberius- does the Running Man!

-Plas@-Plasma: If the Leader of teh KDF fleet wants to make a comment she is welcome

-Plas@-Plasma: General O’Drade (Kara)

LONDI REVAN@JONAS1027 does the Running Man for Saruk.

Ingrid T’par@Alanna_Boraz: Rock it!

Ingrid T’par@Alanna_Boraz serenades LONDI REVAN with an air guitar solo.

LONDI REVAN@JONAS1027 coughs all over Ingrid T’par.

Iskara@Ishakar: as i said on forum, I feel that due to my RL issues i failed running KDF for teh last 3 months, so I’ll step down from that position

-Plas@-Plasma: or Admiral Revan, you have the fleet here, take advantage if you wish

LONDI REVAN@JONAS1027: ok for some of us that dont know

Iskara@Ishakar: as a final act I want to summon a council formed by teh following members to decide on teh one who will take charge of KDF

-Plas@-Plasma: sorry Londi, pls finish Kara

Iskara@Ishakar: those in that council are: Plas, Londi, Ingrid, Cat, Nei and myself

Iskara@Ishakar: i submit to your approval this motion

-Plas@-Plasma: I agree, but don’t want you to go

-Plas@-Plasma: ok Go Londi

LONDI REVAN@JONAS1027: we also have a guild formed on SWTOR and i run it its free to play we have both sides formed over there if you are interested

-Plas@-Plasma: Yeah!

-Plas@-Plasma cheers for LONDI REVAN.

Neithy@neithu: on what server?

LONDI REVAN@JONAS1027: the harbringer

Iskara@Ishakar: Harbinger

Neithy@neithu: US?

-Plas@-Plasma: the best of servers

LONDI REVAN@JONAS1027: yes

-Plas@-Plasma: US West Coast

Neithy@neithu: is transfer possible? im in EU

-Plas@-Plasma: hmm, not sure, I think you can

Iskara@Ishakar: i’ll answer that

LONDI REVAN@JONAS1027: i believe they have a server transfer option

Iskara@Ishakar: you cannot transfer yet, they will have the transfer option sometimes in december, they say …

Iskara@Ishakar: but they promissed that since march

Iskara@Ishakar: only transfers allowed were certain very specific ones, when they wanted to consolidate the servers

LONDI REVAN@JONAS1027: we are small over there as well but i would like to see more numbers over there if you decide to play

Iskara@Ishakar: so, if you want to join it wil be safer to make another toon

LONDI REVAN@JONAS1027: one more thing

LONDI REVAN@JONAS1027: i will be redesigning the command structure over there as well

LONDI REVAN@JONAS1027: ok thats it for me

-Plas@-Plasma: Thanks Londi

-Plas@-Plasma: Go Kara

Iskara@Ishakar: that was about the dark side

-Plas@-Plasma tells Iskara to engage.

Iskara@Ishakar: on teh light side there is a guild too

-Plas@-Plasma: Yeah!

-Plas@-Plasma cheers for Iskara.

Iskara@Ishakar: that will be run by a council, not by a single leader

Iskara@Ishakar: the first componence of teh council is teh following:

Iskara@Ishakar: Plas, Londi, Ingrid, Cat, Nei and myself

Iskara@Ishakar: if they choose to play, of course

Iskara@Ishakar: after that, we will decide together

Ingrid T’par@Alanna_Boraz: sorry akra

-Plas@-Plasma: Thanks Kara

Ingrid T’par@Alanna_Boraz: kara

Ingrid T’par@Alanna_Boraz: were u takling about the jedi fleet or kdf?

-Plas@-Plasma: Jedi

Ingrid T’par@Alanna_Boraz: ok

Iskara@Ishakar: Jedi … light side 🙂

LONDI REVAN@JONAS1027 dances like a Jester for Ingrid T’par.

CatStar@Cat_Star: very kind, but i had to cut back on toons here to keep up with what they have going in sto

-Plas@-Plasma: Ok, Thanks all for coming, you guys are great to have stayed so long

-Plas@-Plasma: 2.5 hour meeting and you are all still here

Neithy@neithu: not gonna play light side for sure, you can check me out 🙂

Ingrid T’par@Alanna_Boraz: now lets have a party hehe

-Plas@-Plasma: please follow me for a photo

Tiberius@-Tiberius-: Bring down the house!

Tiberius@-Tiberius- tears up the dance floor with Iskara.

LONDI REVAN@JONAS1027: the dark side beckons you nei

-Plas@-Plasma: in a line under the fed symbol

CatStar@Cat_Star: time issue

Ingrid T’par@Alanna_Boraz: i’ll talk to u about swtor soon kara

Tiberius@-Tiberius-: Bring down the house!

Tiberius@-Tiberius- is tearing up the dance floor!

Ingrid T’par@Alanna_Boraz: in uniform?

-Plas@-Plasma: in line all

-Plas@-Plasma: find a spot

-Plas@-Plasma: Tibs, lol

Ingrid T’par@Alanna_Boraz: Saruk, Vorar come on guys or are u sleeping

Ingrid T’par@Alanna_Boraz: ^^

-Plas@-Plasma: lol, they fell asleep

LONDI REVAN@JONAS1027: sorry ti took your spot lol

Ingrid T’par@Alanna_Boraz: lol

Neithy@neithu: please hide those monkeys

-Plas@-Plasma: ok all take a shot if you can so we have multiple

Vorar@MajikMonki: heh heh

Elim Celak@ec006: hey! i look that way 😛

-Plas@-Plasma: no monkeys please

-Plas@-Plasma: Kill those monkeys

-Plas@-Plasma: Tet I cant see you

-Plas@-Plasma: thats it

Vorar@MajikMonki: hmm… away?

LONDI REVAN@JONAS1027: trying to get rid o him

Ingrid T’par@Alanna_Boraz: hold on

-Plas@-Plasma: turn off mugatos please

Vorar@MajikMonki: whoops

-Plas@-Plasma: Cat come into the shot

CatStar@Cat_Star: zzzZZZzzz…

CatStar@Cat_Star slumbers peacefully.

Tiberius@-Tiberius- mixes things up a little!

-Plas@-Plasma: ok one monkey left

Ingrid T’par@Alanna_Boraz: LMAO

-Plas@-Plasma: kill it

Ingrid T’par@Alanna_Boraz: this is hilarious lol….

CatStar@Cat_Star: Pick me!

CatStar@Cat_Star wants to be chosen.

-Plas@-Plasma: Ok all ready

-Plas@-Plasma: take some shots all

Neithy@neithu: how do i hide ui?

Ingrid T’par@Alanna_Boraz: lol Catstar ^^

Xante@X-Zion: fleet unir

-Plas@-Plasma: print scrn will do it auto

Ingrid T’par@Alanna_Boraz: LMAO here

Ingrid T’par@Alanna_Boraz: i have some coold shots woo hoo

LONDI REVAN@JONAS1027: i am done

-Plas@-Plasma: pu tyour arm down cat, lol

Ingrid T’par@Alanna_Boraz: what a fine fleet we have

Vorar@MajikMonki: cool

-Plas@-Plasma: woo, some great shots

-Plas@-Plasma: all done?

LONDI REVAN@JONAS1027: yes

Saruk@Bracca: yep

Vorar@MajikMonki: yup

-Plas@-Plasma: woo, dsmissed all – thanks for coming

Ingrid T’par@Alanna_Boraz: WOOO

Iskara@Ishakar: thanks for teh meeting Plas 🙂

Iskara@Ishakar: was great to see you all 🙂

-Plas@-Plasma: Your welcome

Vorar@MajikMonki: thanks for the meeting

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)
  • The topic ‘Fleet Summit Transcript 24-11-2012’ is closed to new replies.