Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author
    Keymaster

Starting on January 20th my time I will begin recruiting process for new members for our fleet so we can contribute more to the starbase and embassy. I know for myself I have not contributed a lot to the starbase because my resources are very limited and they are tied up in the reputation system. I would like to see a standard recruiting event at least once a week for us to build our numbers even though there are numerous fleets out there. Hope we can get more people in here.

-PLASMA
    Keymaster

A good idea, a lack of envolvment can make things a challenge sometimes. I myself have been unable to help as much lately due to work. But I think a personal goal for everyone in the fleet, would be to try and recruit at least 1 person per week. Some of them may be willing to lend a hand, donating, teaming, and even helping to recruit themelves.

http://catstarsto.com

-PLASMA
    Keymaster

No, not yet. I was going to quit for the night until i seen that pic i posted above again…I have to try a little more tonight! I owe it to u guys to give it another go!

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.