Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author
    Keymaster

So I’ve been ramping up my crafting on my lvl 23 Jedi Sentinal so I can create modifications for my lightsabers using Artiface. The trouble is it’s costing me a bunch of credits. I’m only around the 90s in Artiface and I want to get to 160 but I am down to about 25,000 credits. I think I’m supposed to be saving 40,000 for speeder training. Anyone got any suggestions on making a bunch of credits or improving my crafting skills more cheaply?

Cheers,

-PLASMA
    Keymaster

Heya,
    The best way to get credits is to do Heroics and Flashpoints. Also the space missions gives you a pretty bunch of credits too.
    Yet, from my experience, is really hard to “be your own crafter”. Personally I usualy craft from one toon for the other.
    So, if you need anything crafted just let me know. I’m almost maxed as crafting both artifice and syntaweaver.
    As for speeder, it will only be available at lvl 25, so you still have 2 lvls to gather resources.
    See you in game,
    Kara

-PLASMA
    Keymaster

Alright cheers. I need to practice the space combat because the last mission I tried I failed miserably. :/

-PLASMA
    Keymaster

Yeh totally agree Flash, the game uses so many credits. . Lol I havn’t been training my crew in the crafting area. I just purchased my speeder, it was 7500 Credits, not as bad as what I was told.

I’m on holidays soon. We should try and set a time to get some heroics and flashpoints completed, they will really help with boosting the credits.

See ya’s in game 🙂

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.