Home Forums IDIC – EMBASSY & =INTER-FLEET= ALLIANCE Copy of =Inter-fleet= newsletter #1

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)
  • Author
    Keymaster

Hi I.D.I.C members

Please find a copy of the =Inter-fleet= newsletter below which was posted on our =inter-fleet website. I would like to encourage all command staff and officers to register for the website, it is important everyone is informed and kept updated with news and events. Please register by using the same username and password as you have for these forums. This will ensure you will have easy access to this site. Website: http://www.inter-fleet.com

=INTER-FLEET= NEWSLETTER

Hi Everyone,
    I hope you are all doing well.
    Firstly I want to thank you all for attending our =Inter-fleet= meeting last month, it was a success and a great opportunity for us to meet one another. Please take a moment to read the important information below regarding =Inter-fleet=.

=Inter-fleet= agreement

Thank you to everyone who have signed the agreement and sent it to us. We would like to request that all fleets who wish to form an alliance with –I.D.I.C- have the =Inter-fleet= agreement signed and delivered to us by May 28th. You can send your agreements to ‘Ingrid T’par ingalansto@gmail.com or email –Plasma admin@guildalliance.org
    If you have any questions regarding the agreement, please do not hesitate to contact us.

=Inter-fleet= website

The official =Inter-fleet= website is up and running. We would like to request that leaders or officers from each fleet register for the website as soon as possible. This is our main area for communication and will ensure you are kept updated with news and current events.
    =Inter- fleet = website: http://www.inter-fleet.com

New =Inter-fleet= chat channel

Please be advised that the old =Inter-fleet= STO chat channel known as Inter-fleet comm will be replaced with the official =INTER-FLEET= channel. The old chat channel will be deleted by June 1st. We have endeavoured to invite all leaders of each of the fleets, however if you have not been invited please inform one of our –I.D.I.C- staff or another ally who has operator rights. If you would like your fleet members to have the =inter-fleet= chat channel please invite them as allies associated with –I.D.I.C- are all welcome.
    Please do not hesitate to contact us if you have any questions or would like to discuss =inter-fleet=. We look forward to teaming and working with you all.

Best Regards,
    Ingrid T’Par – =Inter-fleet= Chief of staff
    V.A. Starfleet, -I.D.I.C- Ambassador
    @AlannaBoraz (in-game @handle)
    Alanna_Boraz Posts: 6Joined: Mon Apr 22, 2013 12:22 am

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.