Home Forums IDIC SPECIAL: U.F.P. INAGURAL CELEBRATION EVENTS ROUND-UP **COMPLETED** EVENT 4 ***Tribble In Paradise***

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)
  • Author
    Keymaster

COMPLETED – EVENT 4 ***Tribble In Paradise***

Event Dates: Sunday June 10th at 6pm (GMT+9:30 Adelaide) -Please check the fleet events tab for your local times

@-Plasma (Plas) is running a Photonic/Holographic themed Event.

The entrant must participate in a series of missions and be the first to bring me certain items. Treasure Hunt Style Thing.

Greetings IDIC

Starfleets general order no.1 is non-interference, but where we have interfered it is our solemn duty to conserve nature and protect vulnerable lifeforms.

Many years ago a trader brought a creature into Federation space with the potential of causing massive ecological damage. I speak of course of what is commonly referred to as Tribbles.

This is a Tribble Handler, he has been sent here not only to deliver IDIC Tribbles bred in recognition of our fleets achievements, but to keep an eye on them as if they’re left to themselves they would infest the ESD in a matter of days.

The Klingon Empire has attempted to hunt the tribbles to extinction, however a scientist on Minos Korva is attempting to repopulate the species and establish a new habitat.

Mission Instructions

The Federation council has ordered us to assist in the conservation on Minos Korva.

1. Complete the mission ‘The Tribble with Klingons’

2. Take note of what Dr. Jones has to say.

3. Contact Starfleet and choose the [Tetryon Dual Pistols Mk XI [CrtH] [DoT3] as a reward.

4. Meet -Plasma on Risa. The first to reach me will get 1 bonus point towards the quiz. You must show me the item mentioned to proceed.

5. Answer 3 Questions correctly

Q. What is the scientific name of a Tribble
      A. Polygemius Grex

Q. Who is Commander of the IKS Kang?
      A. Ja’rod

Q. How many Tribbles did Dr. Jones estimate there were on Minos Korva?
      A. 1771561

Score After The Quiz

Londi 1
    CatStar 2
    LawMarshall 1
    Nick 3
    Kara 1
    Junker 0

Congratulations Nick on winning Event 4

Thanks to all who participated

Prizes:

Winner Will Receive

Rare & Very Rare Tribble Set – All available, non-bound tribbles (except Riv, Borg & Fluidic)

1 x Photonic
    1 x Crossfire
    1 x Winter(Q’s Wonderland Food Item)
    1 x Triolic
    1 x Cryo
    1 x Gamma (Ketracel White Food Item)
    1 x Nei
    1 x Dax
    1 x Val
    1 x Har
    1 x Zin
    1 x Yu
    1 x Gri
    1 x Hig
    1 x Cannibal

2 Runners-Up will recieve
    1 x Photonic
    1 x Crossfire

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.