Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author
    Keymaster

Hi all,

I saw that SWTOR was going to be F2P for the first 15 levels soon and it appears that in the near future it might go fully F2P. So in anticipation of this I thought I would transfer my characters with the free system that is currently available. It looks like Hyperspace Cannon characters can only transfer to Drooga’s Pleasure Barge. I just wanted to check if there were any I.D.I.C. plans regarding the transfers?

Flash

-PLASMA
    Keymaster

Heya,
    So far very little information was released about how F2P will work and also about what specific role they assign for specific servers. For now, until more info will be released and until more of us would re-start playing, I would recommend for us to remain on Hyperspace cannon, because the procedure for transfering an entire guild is quite complicated and it would be time consuming and possibly we could loose some of the resources we placed in the current guilds.
    However, if the others will decide otherwise, please let me know and i will take the necessary steps to make it happen.
    All the best,
    Kara

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.