Home Forums IDIC – EVENTS ROUND-UP 2012 CatStar’s Starbase Tier 1 Celebration Party

Viewing 14 posts - 1 through 14 (of 14 total)
  • Author
    Keymaster

CatStar’s Starbase Tier 1 Celebration Party

CatStar is graciously hosting a party on July 29th at 6:30pm (GMT+9:30) in order to celebrate the completion of Tier 1 of our fleet starbase.

Please R.S.V.P in the In-Game Events Scheduler if you would like to attend. Please note that the in-game scheduler is broken and the time shown is incorrect. The correct time and date is as I have indicated July 29th at 6:30pm (GMT+9:30).

Wooooooooooooo, See you all then.

-PLASMA
    Keymaster

I’ve been battling tons of badguys to bring you alot of great prizes for this raffle. So RSVP your number and try and see how many prizes you can get :D. PLus there will be many mini games for energy credits as well, hope to see u there. -Cat

-PLASMA
    Keymaster

Something extra in the meantime; I have 4 toons in IDIC, heres the contest…

Post a reply on this topic page telling which of my toons would you like to host the party, and why you think they would represent the fleet best. Now heres where u can win something, Im setting up a voting section in the EVENTS listing, vote for who came up with the best post/reason for thier choice. The one who gets the most votes will win a Mirror Federation Ship, and the toon most chooen, I will use to host the party and team with everyone in the future.
    -Cat

-PLASMA
    Keymaster

I actually think Maverick would be best, that is the toon he used to team with me when I first started leveling Luna. So I am used to that one, his Kittian looks cute but im used to seeing Maverick. Unfortunately it looks kind of like him, but I suppose I can tolerate looking at his face in game too 😛

I wont be able to login for the party, but I will be watching from his screen. (CHOICE: Maverick)

-PLASMA
    Keymaster

Suits with golden belt looks cool, but Jedi knight outfit is the best (yes, I like Star Wars), so Maverick definitely should be the party leader.

P. S. Don’t forget to take your laser weapons that you shown on IDIC birthday party 🙂

-PLASMA
    Keymaster

LOL hehe 😎

“so the force is defintley with good old Mav”…

-PLASMA
    Keymaster

I’d go for Caitian Picard …. always good to remember of the new generation 😉
    Plus that he’s Caitian after all 🙂

-PLASMA
    Keymaster

Very funny Luna =U.U=

-PLASMA
    Keymaster

I think CatStar should host the party because like all cats he’s sophisticated, charming and well dressed. 🙂

-PLASMA
    Keymaster

I agree, I say CatStar…

-PLASMA
    Keymaster

OK, I failed to mention it before, but no u cant vote for your own submission…Luna 😆

-PLASMA
    Keymaster

Every party needs a host that is loud, boisterous and always willing to be the life of the party no matter what. This well known character is an heroic hero and icon amongst star fleet. He always enjoys an adventure and no matter what the situation brings, he will always have a joke to share and a drink to bring to the table. This character needs no further introduction as we all know the name by now “Flash Dashing” is my choice 😛

[attachment=0:38vbap7u]flash and the drink.jpg[/attachment:38vbap7u]

-PLASMA
    Keymaster

http://catstarsto.deviantart.com/#/d58wf2n I figured you would like Flash Dashing. So I posted him on my gallery. :3

But to be fair to my others concerning this contest, in my “online Gaming” folder in my gallery there, will you also find the rest of them.

-PLASMA
    Keymaster

Woo many thanks to Maverick and to all that attended 🙂

Viewing 14 posts - 1 through 14 (of 14 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.