Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)
  • Author
    Keymaster

Greetings KDF players, now that I have been put in charge of the KDF fleet, I have decided to clean things up a bit and give a little something for everyones taste. I have included 2 pics for you to go over. One is the fleet structure that I will be implimenting soon, and the other is the fleet formal unifom ….wait wait wait, before you run off screaming, hear me out. I have designed this to be like a hunting club, and when hunting clubs used to meet, they wore a similar uniform to display thier fellowship to one another. Now this part is important…the uniform is for internal gatherings only, when we meet in the Embassy or Starbase for gatherings, outside that, I would ask you not too wear them.

This fleet will be still run as casual, but also open for people who may want to play too. I will try to advertise this on my website and see if I can bring in some more active players. Now that im going to be focusing most of my game time here, i wouldnt mond some company. I dont expect it to boom, but wouldnt mind some firnds to drop by now and again for a mission or two. I wont be posting events unless activity picks up, but when they do go up I will inform by fleet mail.

I will be posting items in this thread about my efforts and progress in the fleet, and even plan to make a page for it on my personal website. It will bear the O’dread banner too….but I woulnt mind having a modified version made with a paw print on it :3

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.