Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 41 total)
  • Author
    Keymaster

This thread will be to reflect all my projects with the IDIC KDF fleet.

-PLASMA
    Keymaster

Here is the ranking system I came up with for the KDF fleet.

-PLASMA
    Keymaster

I have created a formal uniform, it will be used only for meetings and formal gatherings. Only Honor Guard on up is required to wear them. Casual and growing players wont have to if they dont want to. But I would ask for our ranking officers to set an example.

Shirt colors: TOS Uniform D1/A10/C12
    TOS Belt D1/C12/C12/D1
    Pants: Standard F16
    Boots: Male>Bulky Tall = D1 / Female> Boots 1 = D1

-PLASMA
    Keymaster

Our first meeting I layed out some plans for what I would like to do, check the transcript. Some of it was rushed and does need a few touchups. I would like to hear your thoughts on this matter, and those would like to volunteer to work to the position of council member, your help would be appreciated.

See the ranking structure above to see the 4 available positions in the council, i will be handling all of them until they are filled, but neithy will get first choice of the StarBase position as it was his before the change.

-PLASMA
    Keymaster

Check the events section, every week at saturday 1am my time (chicago) I will be leading a raid, for eather an stf or a random mission. This is to get us started to working together, and get familiar with our klingon toons. I will be looking for a team in the near future to train for the Fleet Cup. Of the volunteers, the best player amongst them who also has a knack for leading can try out for our general, he leads to teams and will be allowed to choose the raids and what will be done durring this event, he will also lead the team durring the Fleet Cup.

-PLASMA
    Keymaster

Cool the fleet cup sounds fun.

-PLASMA
    Keymaster

Just a heads up on the ranks, if you feel your ranked incorrectly, send me an ingame mail, and I will have a look, incase I overlooked something. I will need to go over this weekend and list all of the toons and thier players names to create a list for this thread of when they started and how much they donated, then place it next to thier name. This will be displayed on a jpeg so only members can see this. It will help u to see your progress if your wanting to move up in rank. The totals for all toons will count for the donations part of earning a higher rank. If you have a questions on this matter send me an ingame mail on it.

My KDF Fleet webpage: ok, I realise not eeryone reads theis form anymore, but as I said durring the meeting (incase you havent read the transcript yet) i will be posting updates on the daily message, fleet mails, this forum and on my webpage, to ensure u have 4 locations to check, 2 ingame, 2 out of game. Plus remember to check the events once a week to see if anything comes up and please also RSVP to let us know if your in or out of an event. We currently have a reacourring event once a week so we can teamup and get to know one another again. -Cat

-PLASMA
    Keymaster

MY apolagies for my lack of availablitiy this week, im am training at a new job in RL, I even had to work durring our holiday here today so i missed the event :/

To make sure I am free for future gatherings i will make my events for saturdays. Also I realise leveling can feel isolating, especially on the kdf side, so if you see me on and need a teammate, feel free to message me for this. If you dont get this mesage, let me know and I will write u a new one :3

-PLASMA
    Keymaster

No worries Cat, your doing a great job. Theres always going to be some teething probs. I hope the new job is going well 🙂

-PLASMA
    Keymaster

I went over all of the totals and came up with this chart as a reference guide, we have a few members who need to see me for thier promotions shoould they want them. A few more who havent been on in a very long time. I see some have given much to our SB and Embassy, this warrents something special, im going to try to come up with an award of honorable mention chart for our most dedicated and hardest working members to post on this forum and to show off to the rest of the comunity on my webpage.

-PLASMA
    Keymaster

KDF BADGE OF HONOR: This badge is earned by members of our fleet that have been active for 6 months and earned at least 1 million in our leader boards.

@Ishakar

@Neithy
    /@Neithu

@-Plasma

@bluearora

-PLASMA
    Keymaster

IMMORTALS HONOR BLADE:
    This award is for members of this fleet who have gone above and beyond what was expected pf them as members and even concerning thier ranks and positions.

Neithy/Neithu: This member has been an active player for over a year, being this fleets strongest supporter, and has earned over 9 million in our leader boards. he is the very reason this commendation was created.

-PLASMA
    Keymaster

Woo, thank you 🙂 wooo

-PLASMA
    Keymaster

Check out our events section for details on the Tribble hunt.

-PLASMA
    Keymaster

lol cool pics and sounds like a fun filled event 😎

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 41 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.