Viewing 12 posts - 1 through 12 (of 12 total)
  • Author
    Keymaster

I will be looking for someone interested in learning how to use a sword as a main weapon, I will instruct one person at a time, taking them as my apprentice. I will also cover how and what to use for kits for a blade user, as well as being prepaired, tactics and strategies for surviving and getting the most out of this art. Once you pass, you will be awarded a special weapon. =^.^=

If interested and want to try out, please be available!

-PLASMA
    Keymaster

Once we get a few disiples of this art for our fleet, maybe we could even start our own regiment, and be used as shock troops to drop in the middle of a group of enemys, breaking up firing lines, while shooters cover us. Adding one to a team could be helpful…if u remember how I fight using catstar, im usually agro in a group, I make them turn thier back to u, to allow them to be hit with flanked attacks by ur fire, while i cut them down from among thier ranks.

-PLASMA
    Keymaster

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nqZmGyTpA38

This came to mind again, hehe 😆

-PLASMA
    Keymaster

CatStar with a Brittish accent? facepaw

-PLASMA
    Keymaster

I don’t want to divert this thread into unrelated stuff but I have never heard of that show, lol – looks interesting 🙂

-PLASMA
    Keymaster

Lol you sure Plas remember ABC tv shows… Yeh I checked it out, I think I may have seen it as a kid way back in the 90’s- not sure as there were a lot of animae cartoons out then.. Love those type of shows!

-PLASMA
    Keymaster

BTW Cat, if the offer is still going I’d like to be one of your aprentice and learn to use the blade. Every time you use that sword with CatStar you are fierce- the force is surely strong in you master!!!

I hope we can get a few more also as it is fun and something different to do.

-PLASMA
    Keymaster

The offer is still there, but it requires good control of ur mouse, can u wrap ur paw around that? http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gZy2I8csVQU

I recomend a sword, but I can teach u how to get the most out of any melee you would prefer.

-PLASMA
    Keymaster

LOL I’ll have to get a good mouse then, they keep telling me that, I think it is time to get a decent one :geek:

😛

-PLASMA
    Keymaster

lol CatStar as puss’n boots and with a Spanish Accent…

It could be….

-PLASMA
    Keymaster

OMG I couldn’t stop laughing at that video!!! 😆 I need to teach my kitties to stand up like that!

-PLASMA
    Keymaster

LOL i’d love to see that in real life.. 😆 If you do, post a shot of them 🙂

Viewing 12 posts - 1 through 12 (of 12 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.