Home Forums CHAT: GENERAL CatStar Poll

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)
  • Author
    Keymaster

As some of you know, Cat was rejected by the STO community, but I will leave the decision to you if Guild Alliance still wants him around, if there are 15 votes to keep CatStar on this thread by the time the patch comes around, Ill still use him. If not Ill replace him, Flash for Fed, My new Romulan for KDF.

My priority will still be to the KDF fleet since im leader, but I will make a toon available for teaming on the other fleet too. One for each side, that way I cut down on toons to deal with.

-PLASMA
    Keymaster

Where do we vote? I don’t have to think much about this one 🙂

-PLASMA
    Keymaster

Easy, just say yes or no. All votes can be sent here if u dont wanna let others see. catstarsto@hotmail.com

-PLASMA
    Keymaster

I don’t think there would be 15 regular visitors here so I think that you will end up with a no result and not an accurate one.

Why don’t you do it this way, if YOU like CatStar then keep him, if YOU don’t then stop using him. It shouldn’t be about whether people want him or not, that is silly. I don’t play -Plasma cuz people like him, I Like him 🙂

That’s my opinion anyway.

-PLASMA
    Keymaster

Heya,
    I subscribe to Plasma’s opinion, is not about what other wants, is about what you want.
    On a personal note, though, is always good to have a cat around 🙂 so, why kill the cat 🙂
    But as I said, that’s a decision that you and you alone have to make.
    Do you like playing Cat? Why yes and why no ….
    All the best,
    Kara

-PLASMA
    Keymaster

I like the cat 🙂

-PLASMA
    Keymaster

This was actually my idea, I thought showing Meowstar that his friends here still support him would convince him not to stop being a Kittian. He spent his whole life being boring and strait laced, never any fun! I was so surprised that not only did he make a kitty like i suggested but I got to see his playful side too!! I think he enjoys this, and I don’t wish to see him loose something thats so him! Having it being taken from him the way it was done has hurt his feelings I think. Big bro you need Cat Star as much as we do, its now apart of who you are, as are we. If you remove him from your life you will never forgive yourself on the inside.

I don’t know why he even bothered to make a website for others, his friends are all here, those sharks on the Perfect World forums don’t deserve our Meowstar! You are one of the pillars that keeps our guild strong. So get your fuzzy little tail back here or else!!!

-PLASMA
    Keymaster

Just to make this clear… Cat is Luna’s brother?

-PLASMA
    Keymaster

@Luna wrote:

This was actually my idea, I thought showing Meowstar that his friends here still support him would convince him not to stop being a Kittian. He spent his whole life being boring and strait laced, never any fun! I was so surprised that not only did he make a kitty like i suggested but I got to see his playful side too!! I think he enjoys this, and I don’t wish to see him loose something thats so him! Having it being taken from him the way it was done has hurt his feelings I think. Big bro you need Cat Star as much as we do, its now apart of who you are, as are we. If you remove him from your life you will never forgive yourself on the inside.

I don’t know why he even bothered to make a website for others, his friends are all here, those sharks on the Perfect World forums don’t deserve our Meowstar! You are one of the pillars that keeps our guild strong. So get your fuzzy little tail back here or else!!!

Um..U really didnt need to share all that… U.U
    To Neithy: yeah, thats my little sister (facepalm)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0T-kFEvXhU0

-PLASMA
    Keymaster

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4gzWKwETsZs I found this, Doug Walker is a fellow reviewer, only he does mvies and has a better following. He has provided a public service for us.

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.