Home Forums IDIC – JOINT FACTION COMMUNICATIONS NETWORK: OPEN CHANNEL CANCELLED: Inter-Fleet War Games – July 16th 6pm (GMT+9:30)

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author
    Keymaster

by Alanna_Boraz » Tue Jul 10, 2012 7:43 pm
    Inter-Fleet War Games – Monday July 16th 6pm (GMT+9:30)

Greetings Everyone,

I have received a confirmation from the fleet SAW in regards to the date that bests suits their fleet for the PVP event. This event is a special opportunity for our fleet to have a friendly pvp against another fleet.

The PVP event has been organized for July 15th USA time zones (July 16th Australia time zone).

Could you also please confirm what time is appropriate for most people? A time will be set up that accomodates as many time zones as possible. We will also make sure that these future events are organized in order for as many members to play. I will need to confirm the time as soon as posslble,

James will be leading these PVP’S and will help with the formation of the teams and tactics.

Any questions regarding the PVP structure please ask James. If you have any questions regarding the event itself, please contact myself or post your enquiries on this forum.

I look forward to hearing from you soon.

Regards Ingrid

-PLASMA
    Keymaster

Greetings All,

Unfortunately we have encountered a time zone challenge for the upcoming space PvP against the fleet ‘Soldiers At War’. The times that we have proposed is not appropriate for them and thus I have decided that we will reschedule the PvP tournaments in the near future. We can continue training for space and ground as these events will be organized at a later date and time that accommodates as many people as possible.

Thank you for your continued support and for those who have been training in light of the PvP.

I look forward to these events as soon as possible.

Regards

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.