Home Forums Champions Online (CO) General Discussion & FAQ Attack Of The Misfit Toys Event

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author
    Keymaster

Clarence is Coming to Town

Tis the season for spreading good will and good cheer,
    And to celebrate the holidays, The Toymaster’s here!
    He stands with his toys in Renaissance Center
    With missions and presents for all who will enter.

This year the season has a sinister addition
    As Black Harlequin starts up his own Yule tradition.
    His holidays are all about grand escapades.
    But this one may leave our heroes dismayed.

Black Harlequin likes to make toys that play rough
    And the Toymaster’s shop simply has too much fluff.
    So the villain “improved” all the toys that were there
    He even built Clarence, a HUGE teddy bear!

He worked through the night, right up until dawn
    And when the sun rose, like a flash he was gone
    The snow started falling, the season was nigh
    And boxes appeared on streets low, and roofs high…

Join the Champions in defending Millennium City from the Attack of the Misfit Toys. Here are some of the new features you will be able to enjoy:

■A Special Holiday Event! Confront and defeat Black Harlequin to save the holidays for everyone. But beware, where Black Harlequin goes, the dreaded Clarence is sure to follow.
    ■Presents Under The Tree! Millennium City has a giant, ornamented tree in City Center. Beginning December 24, visit the tree to receive great presents.
    ■New Costume Pieces! New holiday-themed costume pieces, including a Snowman Head.
    ■New Action Figures! Travel around outdoor zones and assemble seven action figures from last year, and five brand new action figures.
    ■New Perks! Complete them all to earn special items.

More information on the official website http://champions-online.com/winter_event

-PLASMA
    Keymaster

I was there and had to rough him up a bit. They even had an unannounced test of it a few days early, i found the jester in the middle of the city and began to show him my cats paw style. Even took down Clarence the mech teddy alone, he was over a million HP. My youtube clip of me fighting him the first time is amongst the first few pics on that clip. If you wanna see it, look up my youtube channel: CatSarSTO.

In champions online cat dresses like Goku, so i guess one of these times ill have to make a video comic episode of him in action…maybe call it “Fuzzball Z?”

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.