Home Forums IDIC – JOINT FACTION ENGINEERING CORPS: FLEET HOLDINGS Archive: Construction Updates 1-9, 15 Jul – 9 Sep 2012

Viewing 10 posts - 16 through 25 (of 25 total)
  • Author
    Keymaster

I would like to say, good job everyone we have worked hard and accomplished much together. Donations to the fleet help everyone in whole, some have contributed alot and that sshows a comitment to thier fellow members. Now lets not also forget, not everyone has as much as some of the veteran players, so Id like to take this opportunuty to thank the new and leveling players, who gave too while they are still growing, they are still there with us and contributing, that also deserves recognition. Thank you.

Another important thing Id like to ask, is for more involvment. SOmetimes its not convenient or possible, but try to make time to get to know and work with your fellow members. There are alot of good people here, I think its worth it to take the time to team up and get tp know them, you might end up making alot of new friends =^.^=

-PLASMA
    Keymaster
    -PLASMA
    Keymaster

Thanks Cat, I’ve posted it on the -I.D.I.C- main site as well as making a copy of it here in the Engineering forum. A great guide for those unsure as to what the system does and how.

-PLASMA
    Keymaster

-I.D.I.C- U.F.P. & K.D.F. Construction Update 7 – Tue 28th August 2012

Welcome to the Engineering construction updates.

Thank you to all for contributing this week.

-I.D.I.C- United Federation of Planets

During the last week we have been focusing on Science and Engineering projects in the hope of getting us to Tier 2. I’m happy to report that we will have achieved Tier 2 in Engineering in the next couple of days.

We have also completed the Special Project giving our star-base a new Bar and lounge area.

[attachment=0:26wkxhwx]screenshot_2012-08-28-17-54-45.jpg[/attachment:26wkxhwx]

-I.D.I.C- Klingon Defence Force

During the last week we have been focusing on Tactical and Engineering missions in the hope of reaching Tier 2 on par with the Federation Starbase.

We have the Special Project to upgrade our star base ops area queued for completion and as soon as we complete the proceeding task we will be able to complete this.

Please bring a toon to the KDF side if you have not done so, all the help we can get is appreciated.

Leaderboard Competition & Time-Reward Program Updates

Star Base Leaderboard Competition

Star Base Contributions Time-Rewards Program

Leaderboard Competition: Combined Contribution Rankings

At the time of this post, these were the top 10 ranked contributors (Combined K.D.F. + U.F.P. Contributions)
    If I have made any mistakes please let me know 🙂

1. *ISKARA

2. LAW MARSHALL

3. CATSTAR

4. NEITHU

5. *-Plasma

6. SIMA

7. JAMES

8. *LONDI REVAN

9. LUNA

10. INGRID

*Fleet leaders are not eligible for competition prizes

As of the time of this post this is the current leaderboard. Please check your rewards tokens for prize eligibility.

Week 7

-PLASMA
    Keymaster

-I.D.I.C- U.F.P. & K.D.F. Construction Update 8 – Mon 3rd September 2012

During the last week we achieved enough points in Engineering to take the base to Tier 2. The base upgrade project is underway and should be completed within the next 36 hours.

With the unlocking of the Engineering section Space gear has become available and we have already provisioned enough for the fleet to begin purchasing.

During the last week we have been focusing on Tactical and Engineering missions in the hope of reaching Tier 2 on par with the Federation Starbase. Construction has slowed and we need marks for the KDF projects. Next time there is a bonus marks please consider earning some marks for our KDF fleet, thanks.

We have the Special Project to upgrade our star base ops area queued for completion and as soon as we complete the proceeding task we will be able to complete this.

Please bring a toon to the KDF side if you have not done so, all the help we can get is appreciated.

At the time of this post, these were the top 5 ranked contributors (Combined K.D.F. + U.F.P. Contributions)

1. *ISKARA

2. LAW MARSHALL

3. NEITHU

4. CATSTAR

5. *-Plasma

As of the time of this post this is the current leaderboard. Please check your rewards tokens for prize eligibility.

Week 8

-PLASMA
    Keymaster

-I.D.I.C- U.F.P. & K.D.F. Construction Update 9 – Sun 9th September 2012

During the last week we achieved Tier 2. This has unlocked the Bank which you can access in Ops near the Officer of the watch. We have also completed the Limited Special Project adding the Enterprise time-line graphics to OPS.

Space gear has become available and we have provisions available for fleet purchases.

We will be gathering Dosi Rotgut and Romulan Ale for the next special project. That project will need 250 of each so please start saving.

[attachment=0:2n91zro5]screenshot_2012-09-12-00-18-33.jpg[/attachment:2n91zro5]

During the last week we have been focusing on Engineering missions in the hope of reaching Tier 2 asap. Construction has slowed and we need marks for the KDF projects. The Shipyard II upgrade is almost underway and requires marks. Next time there is a bonus marks event please consider earning some for our KDF fleet. The Communications Array II project is next and then we will be able to upgrade the starbase to Tier II.

We have completed the Limited Special Project to upgrade our star base ops area and have queued the next Limited Special, History and Movement. Please give dilithium if you can.

[attachment=2:2n91zro5]screenshot_2012-09-08-13-10-49.jpg[/attachment:2n91zro5]
    [attachment=1:2n91zro5]screenshot_2012-09-08-13-10-57.jpg[/attachment:2n91zro5]

At the time of this post, these were the top 5 ranked contributors (Combined K.D.F. + U.F.P. Contributions)

1. LAW MARSHALL

2. NEITHU

3. *ISKARA

4. CATSTAR

5. *-Plasma

Week 9

-PLASMA
    Keymaster

I was reluctant to, as the Klingon side is so full of ugly. But I made a new toon for your KDF side, and could use an invite. But the real set back was when I purchased the Jem’hedar attack ship, and it never appeared in my inventory 🙁 I totaly got ripped off!!! I hope this isn’t a bad omen.

-PLASMA
    Keymaster

Thanks for doing that Luna 🙂 – I know you don’t like the KDF so much. I’m sorry about your ship, I hope you have put in a complaint as it would have cost you a large amount. Thanks Again.

-PLASMA
    Keymaster

Oh heck yeah! Trust me, they heard about! 😈

-PLASMA
    Keymaster

THREAD CLOSED: Issue Resolved or Old Topic

Viewing 10 posts - 16 through 25 (of 25 total)
  • The topic ‘Archive: Construction Updates 1-9, 15 Jul – 9 Sep 2012’ is closed to new replies.