Home Forums IDIC – JOINT FACTION COMMUNICATIONS NETWORK: OPEN CHANNEL **ANNOUNCEMENT** -I.D.I.C- Tactical Training

Viewing 16 post (of 16 total)
  • Author
    Keymaster

Sry xante I missed this post before, the Hazard team will be reactivated once I get a total of at least 4 volunteers to tryout. This will allow us the ability to train in a team in STF’s without pug interference. This is still considered a privildge and must be considered as such by me and the people in it, as you will be representing our fleet as its finest, like the navy seals. Your main priority will be to the team and its members. But you will also be learning some of my closely guarded secrets, not everyone gets that privilage eather.

Once our team gets used to working together, knowing where they need to be and when, and watching one anothers backs, i will pick a squad leader to be my 2nd in command. The requirements for that will be addressed once the team is operating. Plus if the team grows beyond a teams capacity number, the squad leader will command the 2nd team, and be given the privilage to choose with hazard team members he wants on his/hers.

So mail me if you would like a shot, this goes for everyone. But remember this WILL be training to work for the team, no mavericks!

Viewing 16 post (of 16 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.