Home Forums DAWN STAR – OPEN HOLONET Action plan idea for building up our guilds in TOR

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author
    Keymaster

Hi everyone,

I am keen to build up our guilds on TOR and will start recruiting for new people in the next month or so. If it is ok with everyone involved, I am going to specifically recruit for Australian players or ones that play in the same time zone as most of us, and of course if there are other people not from Aus and are interested in joining, of course I will send them an invite. There are a few reasons for this:

1. The majority of our active guild members play in and around the Australian time zone (GMT+10 Sydney)
    2. This will ensure there are more team players on at our times and thus we will be able to complete flashpoints, heroics and operative missions that require a team…
    3. Create a community of like minded people who play at the same time zones

Please note I am not stating that our guilds should be specifically Aussie based and I don’t want to exclude others from joining. I believe this plan will be beneficial to our guild growth on TOR.

Please let me know if you agree, disagree or have a suggestion to make.

Cheers

-PLASMA
    Keymaster

Heya,
    That’s a wonderfull news 🙂 If i can help you with anything, if you need me do anything at all, just let me know 🙂
    And I like Aussies too, as it seems that my play time overlap on Aussie usual play time more then it does with the US one.
    Thanks for the initiative,
    Kara

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.