Home Forums Star Trek Online (STO) General Discussion & FAQ 3rd Anniversary Ship Give-Away

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author
    Keymaster

3rd Anniversary Ship Give-Away

And now, as part of our upcoming anniversary celebration, we are pleased to announce that we’ll be releasing a special Feature Episode this Thursday – we’ll be sharing exciting details about it with you in tomorrow’s Dev Blog. All players who complete the new episode between Jan 31st and Feb 14th will receive a free Ambassador Class (Fed) or Kamarag Class (KDF) starship as a reward. You won’t want to miss out! This is going to be fun.

So, join us in-game and have a good time celebrating 3 Years of Star Trek Online.

http://sto.perfectworld.com/news/?p=807901

Level 6 Federation Lieutenants can speak with Engineer Kani on Earth Spacedock for the latest information about this situation, and to learn what can be done to help. Those who complete the mission will earn a Support Cruiser Starship – Ambassador Class (Tier 3), as well as a Support Cruiser Retrofit Starship – Ambassador Class (Tier 5) – this Retrofit can only be earned by completing the mission during the three-year anniversary event, and the box that it is contained in can only be opened once a player reaches Rear Admiral rank.

-PLASMA
    Keymaster

woooo 🙂 i’m not missing out on this…

-PLASMA
    Keymaster

Woohoo, new party poppers !!! 🙂

-PLASMA
    Keymaster

This is what i’m getting when I try to log in 🙁

-PLASMA
    Keymaster

I never thought that queue is real thing in STO, first time i see this.

-PLASMA
    Keymaster

THREAD CLOSED: Issue Resolved or Old Topic

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • The topic ‘3rd Anniversary Ship Give-Away’ is closed to new replies.