Home Forums DAWN STAR – OPEN HOLONET “3.0” Ding-Dang-Dong – reached 60

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • Author
    Keymaster

Hello everyone,
    I’ve just reached lvl 60 about an hour ago, with my guardian Amy’doll …. yet, i still have to finish the last mission on Yavin 4, which was bugged.
    I really love the new content, the scenery is incredible, the cinematics very well done and the story captivating.
    Good luck to all of you in exploring the new content which came with “3.0”
    Please reply to this with your impressions.
    All the best,
    Kara/Amy

-PLASMA
    Keymaster

Woo congratulations.

-PLASMA
    Keymaster

Wooo I just hit 60 as well, I went for Force Lords gear for Critical – my HP went to 43705 without any augmenting.

Just started to augment a new set of my costume, will move my MK-9 Augmented gear to Treek to save the augmentation slots and then re-mod for her. Will move my old mods to Xalek as he is same class. Will make a new version of my costume and mod to MK-10 and move the mods from the new gear to it.

In other words I need a couple of million credits – Ill just run the new costume until I can do all of this shifting around, lol.

Just looking thru the GTN I noticed that the highest augments there are level 58, does anyone know if there are level 60 available?

I think ill wait until the price drops to get the augments, but the kits are around normal price 70,000

-PLASMA
    Keymaster

Yay! Congrats 🙂
    And good luck with all that moving you planned 🙂
    Augments will be available soon, i guess ….

-PLASMA
    Keymaster

Hiya all. I got my Jedi up to 60 yesterday too, hopefully will gear up a little over the next few days and I’ll be ready for some Ops and Hard FP’s 🙂

-PLASMA
    Keymaster

Yay! Congrats 🙂
    I think we’ll soon have enough 60’s to be able to safely start doing HM FP’s and Ops on a regular bases ….
    For now, we should all reach as a regular gear to the 186 rated, wugmented with at least 156 rated augments, to be able to approach those FP’s in HM and Ops in SM
    I’ve started to make MK-10 augment kits, cunning and aim based 186 rated barrels, accuraccy and soon power, critical and surge augments(also 186 rated) ….
    Also, I’ll try to start soon doing willpower and strengh hilts, rated also at 186 …
    As soon as I’ll be able to make them, I’ll start filling up the GB with them
    All the best,
    Kara/Amy

-PLASMA
    Keymaster

Woo thanks for all your work Kara 🙂

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.