Home Forums IDIC – JOINT FACTION COMMUNICATIONS NETWORK: OPEN CHANNEL -I.D.I.C- 3rd Anniversary Event – July 6th 2014

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author
    Keymaster

null

Attention all -I.D.I.C-: U.F.P, K.I.E, R.R and =INTER-FLEET= Alumni.

Join us on the 6th of July at 5pm (GMT+10 Sydney) for the -I.D.I.C- Founding Anniversary Event.

Our anniversary is traditionally the 7th of July, we will be celebrating on the 6th due to the weekend. After a quick ceremony at our Vulcan Embassy we will be warping to Risa for a long overdue catch-up and party.

Only our -I.D.I.C- members need attend the Vulcan Ceremony, however friends can attend if they wish. We will warp to Risa around 5:30pm for the party.

Since the fleet went into stasis earlier this year we have not had an opportunity to get-together, this is a chance to see old friends and reconnect with your -I.D.I.C- Comrades.

Everyone is invited to the events and I’m counting on all of our alumni to spread the word to former members, =INTER-FLEET= and beyond.

I’m looking forward to seeing as many of you as we can muster.

See you… Out There….

-Plasma
    V.A. Starfleet. United Federation or Planets. Caretaker of -I.D.I.C-

Veena
    M.G. Klingon Defense Force, Klingon imperial Empire. Caretaker of -I.D.I.C-

-PLASMA
    Keymaster

In the tradition of our past events I have designed a poster to commemorate the occasion. This poster depicts one of my Alts -Audita relaxing on a Risian beach.

Join us on July 6th 2014 at 5pm (GMT+10 Sydney) for the event. Set Phasers To Fun!!

Attention all -I.D.I.C-: U.F.P, K.I.E, R.R and =INTER-FLEET= Alumni.

Join us on the 6th of July at 5pm (GMT+10 Sydney) for the -I.D.I.C- Founding Anniversary Event.

Our anniversary is traditionally the 7th of July, we will be celebrating on the 6th due to the weekend. After a quick ceremony at our Vulcan Embassy we will be warping to Risa for a long overdue catch-up and party.

Only our -I.D.I.C- members need attend the Vulcan Ceremony, however friends can attend if they wish. We will warp to Risa around 5:30pm for the party.

Since the fleet went into stasis earlier this year we have not had an opportunity to get-together, this is a chance to see old friends and reconnect with your -I.D.I.C- Comrades.

Everyone is invited to the events and I’m counting on all of our alumni to spread the word to former members, =INTER-FLEET= and beyond.

I’m looking forward to seeing as many of you as we can muster.

See you… Out There….

-Plasma
    V.A. Starfleet. United Federation or Planets. Caretaker of -I.D.I.C-

Veena
    M.G. Klingon Defense Force, Klingon imperial Empire. Caretaker of -I.D.I.C-

-PLASMA
    Keymaster

I want to thank Iskara, LawMarshall and Flint for coming along to the ceremony on Mt Seleya, Vulcan. I also want to thank those that took the time to message me and let me know that they would not be attending. We did not end up having the party on Risa, however I hope to schedule something in the near future where we can all get together again.

It was a small turn out, however I appreciate that the time of day was not ideal for our U.S. members. I felt that although there were many absent people it was important to uphold the tradition and even the time of day as this has been our play time for many years now.

I’m sorry if anyone arrived late and we missed you. Keep an eye out for the next party.

Thanks and all the best,
    -Plas.

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.